Competitions A competition with prizes!!

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
Greetings!

I am putting up a competition for the longest dumb fire air rocket hit. If anyone can beat my high score of 701,5m they will get a Station Cash game card and the runner up will get another!

You have to use one of the dumb fire launchers and you must hit an air target. The hit cannot be orchestrated so only genuine combat situations count. You also have to make a video to prove that you've actually made the shot!

Here is the shot you must beat (Rocket flight time 6.1s x Shrike muzzle velocity 115 m/s = rocket impact was 701,5m away):

If it'll seem that no one will break my record, the prizes will go for the second and third place.

Attachments

• BRTDNews.png
    BRTDNews.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Cool, btw it is 'dumb fire' with a b, not a p.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
A 700m dump fire? You're gonna need a wet nap to clean that shit up!
That being said, I bet I can beat it! All I need is Chip to stand still for 2 seconds ;)

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
All I have is a box of shittens, that'll have to do.

Also the rules state that it has to be a genuine combat situation, so nothing orchestrated!

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Ok, so I'm going to try to win come second on the basis that nobody else has entered anything :D

Firstly, two reavers in 30 secs...and I thought I was bad in the air lol. The first kill has 2 seconds of flight time with a deci (60m/s) so that's 120m (MLG PRO!).

Oh and the last kill just goes to show how great I am*!

*I'm really not...in so many ways!

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
Alright people, this should be pretty easy to beat. Two stationary targets in close proximity. Don't have your game card slip from your finger tips so easy! Just activate your shadowplay and show me what you've got!

I beat that score like 10 time in this video:

And nothing personall Eddie, that video was awesome! I am just trying to motivate the guys :D

Londo

Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Sadly I do not have any videos of my long range rocket kills :(