AFK :/

F

Fest

Hi Guys,

Sorry I've been afk for a while I'm currently in the position of purchasing a new house so been tied up with all the ring roll that comes with buying a house (girlfriend wanting to look at 1000's of houses you don't want/need/cant afford) but glad to say finally chosen one. down side to this is im also due to be away again on exercise for 2 months starting September the 8th I will try and be on as much as possible in the meantime but I don't envisage much activity due to packing crap I don't need, but thought you deserved a heads up at least so u know why I was being such an anti-social cunt :p

The new updates sound interesting, and hopefully I'll get to try them out before I go away :)

<3

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="Fest" post=20732]Hi Guys,

Sorry I've been afk for a while I'm currently in the position of purchasing a new house so been tied up with all the ring roll that comes with buying a house (girlfriend wanting to look at 1000's of houses you don't want/need/cant afford) but glad to say finally chosen one. down side to this is im also due to be away again on exercise for 2 months starting September the 8th I will try and be on as much as possible in the meantime but I don't envisage much activity due to packing crap I don't need, but thought you deserved a heads up at least so u know why I was being such an anti-social cunt :p

The new updates sound interesting, and hopefully I'll get to try them out before I go away :)

<3[/quote]

hehe np mate, enjoy your new house! hope to see you soon :)