Events Air Night

Are you interested in a Air Night

• Total voters

ShiftyFred

Staff member
Squad/Class Leader
Sep 8, 2015
Hi guys

The other day I was flying around on one of my alts and came up against you guys. It was good fun being able to fight against friends and have a laugh about it at the same time.

Since then I've been thinking about trying to run a session on the PTS for the outfit where anyone wanting to fly can. Just an hour or so of dogfighting eachother, trying out new things or practising. I am happy to tailor it to whatever the group demands and with Binary and Zorkos also on board we can hopefully have some more 1 to 1 situations.

Now I know flying isn't everyone's cup of tea and this isn't aimed at those who have no interest in jumping in an ESF. This is aimed at those players who either want to get some more experience under their wings or just want to have some fun without worrying about
running into a gank squad every five minutes.

So to start with all I'd like to know is who would be interested. Just leave me a yes/no reply and hopefully there will be enough of us to have a good time. If anyone has specific questions or requests just add them in with your post and I'll answer when I can.

ShiftyFred

Ircghost

Planetside 2 / Star Citizen
BRTD Member
Jun 30, 2015
i definitly want to get some good experience and develop some skill! Let me know when you want to do this.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
I voted no, only because I remember the shitstorm BRTD got from some Skyknights and other randoms when we had a whole squad dedicated for it. And this will happen again if they see a "deathball" of Mossys.

But go ahead, and swim in the tears of your adversaries and remember to stay away from the flak on reddit.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
I voted no, only because I remember the shitstorm BRTD got from some Skyknights and other randoms when we had a whole squad dedicated for it. And this will happen again if they see a "deathball" of Mossys.

But go ahead, and swim in the tears of your adversaries and remember to stay away from the flak on reddit.

Since then I've been thinking about trying to run a session on the PTS for the outfit

it's on the test server as far as I understand?

ShiftyFred

Staff member
Squad/Class Leader
Sep 8, 2015
Yes its a PTS outfit event. Not on public, we are on to fight eachother etc so no salt from elsewhere.

BTW Juggernaut, any chance this thread can be moved to the events forum. I didn't have the ability to post there so just added it here. I think more people look there.

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Sounds like a really cool idea Fred, training dogfights and flying in general is always lots of fun!