A

Avernus

Name:
Martin

In-Game name:
Avernus

Previous Planetside experience:
- Outfit history (if applicable):

Sadly I didn't play PS1. Managed to get my beta key for PS2 a week and a half ago and thats all of my PS experience.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:

I played WoW for 6 years, cleared the majority of it and I used to be an officer in my guild ( In between casual and hardcore raiding guild ) .
Other games : GW1, GW2 beta, LoL, End of Nations beta, Tribes 2, Tribes : Ascend, Blacklight Retribution, TF2, BF2 and others that are not worth mentioning.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:

Some NC and VS heads impaled on pikes, wrapped in more heads :evil: . Oh, cookies as well.

What is your proffered play style:

I haven't set my play style in stone yet. For now it's mostly infantry (Infil, LA ,Medic) with some armour and I'm trying to get the hang of the airplay.

Anything else you'd like to add:

I'm currently a CGT (Computer Game's Technology) so my playtime may / will be severely limmited around mid-semester and end of semester periods (will post in advance when time comes). Besides that , I'm looking forward to decimating some smurfs and purple gits with you guys, whether in or not in your outfit.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Martin

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW