[Application] Deeej

Deej

Nov 20, 2012
Name: Dan Johnson

In-Game name: deeej

Previous Planetside experience: PS2 Beta

Outfit history (if applicable): Have a level 18 Vanu in the goon guild but would like to play a little more organised ps2 to get the full experience.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Over 10 years of playing online games, having played all of them in outfits/clans/guilds, have even played competitively at LAN parties in some. List of games I have played the most are (in chronological order): Jedi Knight 2, Counterstrike 1.6, WoW (tryhard server first raiding back in the day), BF3 and now PS2. I have played most of these games with a core bunch of friends (who are in your outfit) and i would say that finding friends through gaming and playing with them for over 10 years is my main "achievement" if you will.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I'm pretty decent at FPS games so i can shoot people in the face pretty well and i like to talk on mumble sometimes so that i guess is a plus. I also happen to not be a complete jerk so that usually helps.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: As I mentioned before, I have been playing online games competitively with a core bunch of friends for over 10 years and a number of my friends are already in your outfit and have recommended that I move across from Vanu and try out TR! Two friends that could probably vouch for me (I hope) are Wordeh and Ivam Akorahil. I also want to play a bit more "try-hard" style planetside action as i think it adds alot to the game.

What do you want from BRTD: Organised mumble use and platoon members that listen to them. Oh and certs......GIVE ME CERTS.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I literally enjoy all classes and vehicles, I spend roughly 20% of the time in vehicles and most of the time I am in the lightning (with anti infantry HE cannon, which kicks ass).

Anything else you'd like to add: I've literally created this character to join your outfit so please forgive me for being a level 1 newbie! Like I said i have played 46 hours so far as Vanu so I at least know how to shoot and bring up the map.

Wordeh

Dec 11, 2012
For what its worth Dan comes with my highest recommendation. Played games with him for 10 years and he's been a good friend and guy who kills things. He'd bring a lot to the outfit.

Reactions: 1 person
I

Ivamakorahil01

As iam already in the outfit, iam vouching for my friend here as well, been playing games with him for almost a decade now, a valuable addition

Reactions: 1 person

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...ormation-thread#1652

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20an...only=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-gu...embers-training#2303

The outfit plays on the Miller server; our squads are open and listed once an officer invites you to the outfit ingame (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not).

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you in game!