[APPLICATION] Nazzov

Nazzov

Nov 15, 2012
Name:
Olaf Weijers

In-Game name:
Nazzov

Previous Planetside experience:
At the start of PS1, I was really low on cash and couldn't afford a subscription based game, but a group of about six real life friends (including three who lived in the same house) played the game and I allways used to sit behind one of them. :)
During the 45 day free time last year I got to play on the account of one of my friends who didn't have time to play anymore.
And I've been in PS2 beta since August.

Outfit history (if applicable):
Not applicable. (I've rejected invites because I wanted to see what all the outfits were like, before joining one.)

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
I've played WoW from closed beta and we've had a guild with my real life friends since day one of launch, later we expanded to friends of friends and eventually we invited all Dutchmen with non-retardic names. (after a short talk to see if they weren't douchebags) And I think eventually we were one of the biggest Dutch guilds, but as time went by people lost interest in the game and many of us stopped playing, last year.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes, though not of very good quality.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
A group of active friends (and a few les active), who like to work together and with others.
In WoW, the biggest Dutch guild is definitely not big enough to get server firsts, but we were always very devoted and completed many dungeons agains the odds, without optimal groups. (empty slots/low levels/no healers)

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
From our PS1 experience we knew we didn't have enough people to create an effective outfit, so we wanted (as a group) to join another bigger outfit so we could make a difference ingame.
Jingizu is one of my real life friends and he has been in your outfit since the free play time last year, I believe, and he has talked positively about you guys and especially the option for our whole group to join.

What do you want from BRTD:
Teamwork mostly and the option to squad up with familiars instead of randoms I do now.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
I've always liked MAXes and will probably play those the most, but I also like sniping when the situation requires it, when resources are low, cooldown up, or when solo. (but that probably wont happen anymore once in an outfit. :) )

Anything else you'd like to add:
At the moment I know of about 10 real life friends that will most likely also be playing PS2 on release, including Jingizu, who is already in your outfit now.

J

Jingizu

As Nazzov said, one of my real life friends. Joined the beta pretty early so he knows PS2 pretty well by now.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Sure, due to the circumstance of a friend being in the outfit you will be accepted in.
I will sort the application out out when I get back home later (or if someone beats me to it)

Over time if your group of friends join I'm sure they too will be accepted as long as they mention you as well as you posting about it on their applications.

Cheers
-DW

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
'Lo

You have been placed on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Cheers
DW