[APPLICATION] Polmon

Polmon

Sep 29, 2012
Name: Paul Froude

In-Game name: Polmon

Previous Planetside experience: Played PS1 for a year or two. I was in BRTD there (though I can't remember which handle I used at the time, probably either Polmon, Jandraligeli or GreyArea), but I got to CR5 with the BRTD crew :) . I've only been on the beta for a couple of weeks (just build a new PC :D ).

Outfit history (if applicable): As above, was in BRTD in PS1, nothing in PS2.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I was an admin for the BlueYonder CounterStrike servers for a few years, before PS1 can along and took my attention away from it. I was admin for the public servers and the league servers, which I helped organise.

Do you have a mic? Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: My mad skills!! But really, just a good team player, happy to do support roles and follow instructions.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Because it was such an awesome outfit in PS1 :D

What do you want from BRTD: Some good teamplay, and organised, co-ordinated combat.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I'd like to get back into Aircav (used to love piloting a Gal in PS1), but most of the time so far I've been Infantry support (Med/Eng).

Anything else you'd like to add: Bring back the ANT! ;)

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Squad Leaders
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Paul,

The name sounds sort of familiar but not too sure. BRTD always glad to welcome back its old members :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW