SpeciaISnowFlake

Aug 16, 2013
Name: SpeciaISnowFlake

Previous Planetside experience:
BR35 TR on Woodman
BR32 VS on Connery

Outfit history (if applicable):
Connery VS: VSVV
Connery VS: Bellum Aeternus [BAID] (1-2 squads running. Very high performance teamplay when TheRum is running the squad)
Woodman TR: Elementary beginnings [ELEB] (Public platoons ran by AlongStory and other good platoon leads)

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
- CS 1.5
- CS 1.6
- Crysis
- Helbreath
- WoW
- Runescape One

Do you have a mic? Yes/No:
Y

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
I mostly play support or MAX since they seems to give me most exp/hour. I follow orders as long as platoon/squads leads act mature and the orders make sense. Soloing in this game doesn't really work, so it's better to stay with the team.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?
I'm currently testing different outfits across all EU servers. I hope this outfit is what I'm looking for.

How did you hear about Better Red Than Dead
BRTD seemed to get shit done at a biolab. I'd like to join and see if this outfit is for me.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft?
Med, MAX, HA, Prowler Gunner

Anything else you'd like to add:

Your battle Rank:

Planetside 2 Statistic : https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428106629456118161/

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
I'm sorry but we will not be accepting your application at this time as we do not think this is the kind of outfit you are looking for.

Stryke Recruitment officer

I mostly play support or MAX since they seems to give me most exp/hour. I follow orders as long as platoon/squads leads act mature and the orders make sense

we are not an xp farming outfit and following orders is NOT OPTIONAL.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="Stubek" post=20783]Lol griffin deja vu[/quote]

hahaha so true lol

SpeciaISnowFlake

Aug 16, 2013
[quote="Stryke" post=20752]I'm sorry but we will not be accepting your application at this time as we do not think this is the kind of outfit you are looking for.

Stryke Recruitment officer

I mostly play support or MAX since they seems to give me most exp/hour. I follow orders as long as platoon/squads leads act mature and the orders make sense

we are not an xp farming outfit and following orders is NOT OPTIONAL.[/quote]

Looks like you didn't understand what I was trying to say. I'm gonna re-iterate.

I don't understand where you get the idea that I don't follow orders. I always follow orders.
Once I've been in an outfit for a few weeks I will generally see if the platoon leads knows what they are doing.

If I after some weeks make my mind about the leads I will etiher:
a. Good leads: Stay in the outfit following orders
b. Incompetent leads: Leave the outfit

BTW are you mainly leading the platoon or someone else? I'dd like to know. Thx :)

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
You have more that few competent pls in brtd dna doztor etc i guess trial basis cant hurt but imho you wont find better outfit in ps2

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
We are not looking for people to trial us. BRTD trials recruits. Good luck to you in your future gaming endeavors within PS2.