[APPLICATION] xSoulGrabber

xSoulGrabber

Nov 19, 2012
Name: Drew Davis
In-game Name: xSoulGrabber
Previous Planetside Experience: ONly have played the closed beta for Planetside 2
Outfit History: None
Other (Online) Games You Play/achievements: Starcraft 2, League of Legends, End of Nations, Mechwarrior Online
Do You Have A MIC: Yes
What Do You Hope To Bring to BRTD: I want to bring a realistic war atmosphere and have a good time with good company. I will be very active with the group and want to be able to participate in team events.
What Made You Choose This Outfit Over Any Other Organized Outfit: I stumbled on some of the videos posted to youtube of your squad and I like the amount of communication there is between individuals. The outfit also works very well as a team and I want to be part of a team that is willing to work together.
What Is Your Preferred Play Style: I will gladly do anything I am told to do. I like heavy vehicles such as tanks, guships, troop transport. But If I am told to do something else I will do the best I can.
Anything Else You Would Like To Add: I have nothing to add. And whether I am in you outfit or not, happy hunting.

Reactions: 1 person
J

Jamriko

Hello Drew,

Unfortunately, Recruitment for BRTD is closed at the moment, and will be until a week or two after launch just so we can train our current recruits and get our heads in the game. Until then, I cannot accept you into the outfit. Come back later though, and I'd be very much happy to!

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Jamriko

xSoulGrabber

Nov 19, 2012
Would it be possible for this application to be re-reviewed when you guys are accepting members?

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Sure !

I would suggest looking out for Dotz0rs gal at sanc (Miller Server I believe) as he does a lot of "Greenie" Airlines to where BRTD are fighting.

As well as the Public Squads may go back up - will have to speak with others who ran it with me (Jamriko & Dotz0r)

xSoulGrabber

Nov 19, 2012
Awesome! I have run into you guys once or twice. Great fun and would love to get some play time in with the group.