Events [Apr 18, 2015] Server Smash Against Cobalt (Jaeger)

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
bla_1429383600.png

We will fight on Hossin, we will fight in a platoon together wtih CSG, FRC, and JNJ. The match will start at 19 UTC / 20 BST / 21 CEST, but you need to be online at least one hour prior to the match start to confirm your attendance.

The sign ups will close on the 12th of April.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate with contacting Nicolai
Please sign up with your class preference as well.

Please note that we will also organise at least one training together with the rest of the platoon more information will follow.

Roster:
Squad Leader - Nicolai - Heavy Assault
Independent - Flotilda - Infiltrator
Independent - xFRAKx - Light Assault
Independent - Dragion - Engineer
Buddy team 1 - Riddic - Heavy Assault
Buddy team 1 - Spunkmeyerr - Combat Medic
Buddy team 2 - StriKejw - Heavy Assault
Buddy team 2 - MattMap - Combat Medic
Buddy team 3 - Thunderstrucks - Heavy Assault
Buddy team 3 - TobieBrave - Combat Medic
Buddy team 4 - EddiesMinion - Heavy Assault
Buddy team 4 - StubZRage - Combat Medic

Reserve:
1. TGSpike
2. EldestGrump

Last edited:

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
I can attend. 8PM is the beginning right? Do we need to come earlier?
You need to be there at least one hour before match start. Primarily to log into your account, make sure you have your load outs correctly setup, and to test that everything is working.

xFRAKx

Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
feltham
im in ill play mr rebull give me wings or ammo buddy o_O not fussed witch one i get but no skinny pants please lol

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
sorry can't, I asked the wife, but apparently my kids birthday party was more important. I tried to argue my case, but it didn't fall into good soil, maybe next one!

TGSpike

Mar 9, 2015
Looks good. I will try and be there but cannot guarantee it. Can I be in the reserves for now?

Dragion

Mar 18, 2015
Let's do this. I prefer Engi but I can play about anything besides infiltrator.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Should be able to attend but keep me in the reserves for now

Looks good. I will try and be there but cannot guarantee it. Can I be in the reserves for now?

imma be a reserves, i might be able to make it

So that everyone knows, if you put yourself down as reserve, you must be able to make it. Do you still want to reserve @Zabnabob, @TGSpike and @killrainbow?

The point of having reserves is that in case on the day in question, someone has car trouble, get the flu, has a death in the family, something out of the ordinary, etc, our reserve can step in and fill their spot guaranteed. Just saying put me in reserve does not fulfill the purpose of a reserve.

Flotilda

Veterans
Mar 10, 2015
I have confirm i can be there. Sign me up as the infil master race or as a medic.

Zabnabob

Mar 1, 2015
So that everyone knows, if you put yourself down as reserve, you must be able to make it. Do you still want to reserve @Zabnabob, @TGSpike and @killrainbow?

The point of having reserves is that in case on the day in question, someone has car trouble, get the flu, has a death in the family, something out of the ordinary, etc, our reserve can step in and fill their spot guaranteed. Just saying put me in reserve does not fulfill the purpose of a reserve.

The event I was worried about has been confirmed so I am unable to attend. Sorry for the initial request.