Away for a couple weeks

Corvo

Jun 12, 2013
Should've posted here a while ago but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post now to keep the outfit officers informed.

I haven't been active for a few weeks now because of how hard my internship turned out to be. I find it hard to focus on a highly competitive game like Planetside 2 coming from work at 9 p.m. I know It might sound funny for guys who have already worked full time but for me the change from college life was quite drastic. That and the fact I was on a gaming hiatus for the recent weeks contributed to my lack of attendance.

That being said Planetside 2 is not just another game for me. It's a lifelong affection and I definitely plan on coming back sometime this fall, probably mid-September or by the time Hossin hits live servers (whichever happens first).

Cheers,

Corvo

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="Corvo" post=20733]Should've posted here a while ago but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post now to keep the outfit officers informed.

I haven't been active for a few weeks now because of how hard my internship turned out to be. I find it hard to focus on a highly competitive game like Planetside 2 coming from work at 9 p.m. I know It might sound funny for guys who have already worked full time but for me the change from college life was quite drastic. That and the fact I was on a gaming hiatus for the recent weeks contributed to my lack of attendance.

That being said Planetside 2 is not just another game for me. It's a lifelong affection and I definitely plan on coming back sometime this fall, probably mid-September or by the time Hossin hits live servers (whichever happens first).

Cheers,

Corvo[/quote]

hehe yer internships can be a pain in the backside. Take all the time you need mate, hope to see you soon :)

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
Corvo is saving the Empress, not sure if he chose the good ending or the bad though.