Away for a while

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hi guys,

Im currently in training for a big promotion in my job. So I can rarely play right now.

Cant say when ill have some time for planetside again.

Ill keep u updated.

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
I hope so. But becomming the head of the child protective services of my city isnt a piece of cake though. ;)

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
You're allowed around children??

U dont really get to work with the families in the german CPS. U are just consulting them if they seek u out or anyone tells u that some family needs help and than u are finding and hiring the right people to work the families. There are many more tasks, but thats the onyl part outside of the court were Im seen children and their parents.

Anyways ... since my district is a fucking ghetto, nobody cares if Im running arround there cursing like a motherfucker.:smuggrin

Londo

Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
I do LOVE a good s.8 order! I've had some interesting conversations with both child and adult social services in the UK in my time (during the war, when I was a lad, etc) It's all good stuff. Good luck and have fun! -- The real money is in the private sector acting as a consultant and or third party agency dealing with placements (it really is money for nothing!)

Relevance? Simple - the more money you have, the more children you can buy. More children = more slave labour. More slave labour = faster construction of your ziggurat. Faster construction = less waiting time for GODHOOD.

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
Update:
Im currently recovering from a broken wrist. After my recovery ill take some days (the rest of the year) off.
tl;dr: Ill be back soon!