Away from BRTD until population fix

EmitzDevil

Aug 18, 2013
Hello all,

Firstly I want to apologise for the extreme lack of attendance from myself, I'm sure you all know about the population issues with alerts at the moment so therefore I refuse to play any other faction on Miller until the issue is resolved by SoE otherwise all I will do is add to the problem at hand.

I do want to play with you guys, have a laugh and stand back from leading every night, but until SoE admit to their errors with character switching I will only play NC.

If I come across a quiet Saturday night then I shall try my best to come shoot some people out of the sky for you ;) instead of me killing DotZ0r <3

Take care everyone, and I'll see you on Planetside, with or against you!

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
[quote="EmitzDevil" post=21842]Hello all,

Firstly I want to apologise for the extreme lack of attendance from myself, I'm sure you all know about the population issues with alerts at the moment so therefore I refuse to play any other faction on Miller until the issue is resolved by SoE otherwise all I will do is add to the problem at hand.

I do want to play with you guys, have a laugh and stand back from leading every night, but until SoE admit to their errors with character switching I will only play NC.

If I come across a quiet Saturday night then I shall try my best to come shoot some people out of the sky for you ;) instead of me killing DotZ0r <3

Take care everyone, and I'll see you on Planetside, with or against you![/quote]

Another victim of NC whining propaganda.
http://sirisian.com/planetside2/population.php?world=10&timezone=0

EmitzDevil

Aug 18, 2013
Those metrics are horribly flawed, an NC/VS guy could log on for a second, get certs and then go onto his TR alt. if there is an alert and since TR are the favoured faction by the 4th factioners I will not add to the issue, if it was the other way around I would play TR more, infact next time TR are underpopped and the NC are overpopped and i'm not leading a squad I'll make a point to join you for the alert.

Strike, I do see your point though, outside of alerts the general world pop deviates by 1-2% at the most between all 3 factions meaning even fights.

EDIT = Ermitz Cn't sp3ll l0l

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
I will keep stabbing and blowing you up until NC have the upper hand!

Reactions: 1 person

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="EmitzDevil" post=21853]

EDIT = Ermitz Cn't sp3ll l0l[/quote]

That's because spelling is for winners, and winning is for the TR <3

Reactions: 1 person

Willhellm

Jan 13, 2013
I don't get this topic ... sry. What's the deal with character switching? :huh:

How should SOE fix that ... whatever it is?

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
AKA fourth factioning, people switching to the faction most likely to win an alert just to get extra XP/certs, not sure if you've noticed but the TRs pop usually goes through the roof during alerts despite the pop being fairly even between the factions at the start.

They could fix it by not letting you switch to another character on the same server as soon as the 15 minute countdown to an alert starts, after the alert has ended you'll once again be able to log into any other characters you might have, but they're not doing that.

Reactions: 2 people

EmitzDevil

Aug 18, 2013
It's a pretty simple fix too be honest, it's obvious people do it though, look at Robinh######### what ever his name is. He changed for the faction then comes back to NC the moment it ends

EmitzDevil

Aug 18, 2013
Next week since BF4 has sucked most of my members away, I will be with BRTD for the whole week!! Now you have to put up with my moaning of zergs and backseat commanding...YAY!

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="Stubek" post=24412]At least i can fly again ffs[/quote]

We can all fly except for DNA...

Pointy

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
No worries, as i always say, If you cant kill them as NC or VS kill them when they are TR

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="EmitzDevil" post=24411]Next week since BF4 has sucked most of my members away, I will be with BRTD for the whole week!! Now you have to put up with my moaning of zergs and backseat commanding...YAY![/quote]

Nice! Will I see you in a mossy maybe? Yami is so hard keeping track of. :kiss: