away

McBawbagg

Jan 27, 2013
sry bout the late post but I kind of spur of the moment flew to Iceland last week, hence my absence the past week. I'm not sure when I'll be heading back. Summer is pretty awesome here and there is someone far better looking over here to play with than you lot so I'll see you guys when I get back.

Happy hunting

McB

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
[quote="McBawbagg" post=19693]Summer is pretty awesome here and there is someone far better looking over here to play with than you lot so I'll see you guys when I get back.
McB[/quote]

That one hurt my feelings!!

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="McBawbagg" post=19693]sry bout the late post but I kind of spur of the moment flew to Iceland last week, hence my absence the past week. I'm not sure when I'll be heading back. Summer is pretty awesome here and there is someone far better looking over here to play with than you lot so I'll see you guys when I get back.

Happy hunting

McB[/quote]

HAHA well its a shame your away as its so fecking hot in the UK for once.

Pointy

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="McBawbagg" post=19693]sry bout the late post but I kind of spur of the moment flew to Iceland last week, hence my absence the past week. I'm not sure when I'll be heading back. Summer is pretty awesome here and there is someone far better looking over here to play with than you lot so I'll see you guys when I get back.

Happy hunting

McB[/quote]

Also

WTFis at Iceland other than debt and the volcano?

Pointy

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
No one is better looking than Sharpe or Stubek Bawbagg, I thought you knew this.

McBawbagg

Jan 27, 2013
WTFis at Iceland other than debt and the volcano?

Pointy

the missus (and trust me sharpe aint got nothing on her), crazy viking mead festivals n BBQs, formula offroad, trips up volcanos

and work (but thats ok cause I actually enjoy my work)

shame the sea here is so damn cold even in summer :(

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Pointy will have his Gal ready for you upon your return.

McBawbagg

Jan 27, 2013
Well that turned into a slightly longer trip than I originally thought. I still have a bunch of stuff to sort out here now that I am back but I will hopefully be back in game at some point soon, although I will not have nearly as much time to play as before.

McB