Battle Rank 1- Monday Madness

killrainbow

Recruit
Apr 5, 2015
I was thinking that on monday madness, we could all make a new character or account and start off on a server as battle rank 1. Create a br1 outfit and go dominate other outfits. With the new 100 certs for every br until 15, it will be a lot easier unlocking new stuff for characters. (I thought I posted this yesterday but I guess not)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aggropatics

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
creating new accounts/fresh characters with BR1 just to troll people is exactly the drama lama that is happening for days on reddit. Do we really need to do the same now as well? I expected BRTD to stay above that instead of participating.

@Juggernaut I tried to be as civil as possible.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
it just a funny name mate (We all the same funny name, with i and L in it), it definitely not drama, we are not copying anyone else name, its just a bit of fun. we have done it many times in the past...

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
it just a funny name mate (We all the same funny name, with i and L in it), it definitely not drama, we are not copying anyone else name, its just a bit of fun. we have done it many times in the past...
It's not about the name but I guess you didn't follow what was happening on reddit all day long for the past week. It's okay, have fun but I won't participate.

EldestGrump

Sep 29, 2014
OK, there's a difference between trolling, TKing, being abusive and just having fun playing the game. If we form an outfit called BR1TD (my suggestion for the name) for one evening, play the game like we usually do and then disband it once the evening is done - what's the harm in that? How is that trolling? How is that malicious?

I expect it be a funny OP, it should raise a few eyebrows and get a few laughs from other outfits that know us. I see nothing wrong in it, nor how it would be connected to the current Reddit drama.

EldestGrump

Sep 29, 2014
As I said, do what you like guys but I won't participate, also I don't mind it. Different people - different opinions.

That's fine Strike, you have personal reasons for not participating, but I'm still interested in why you think this may be a bad idea for the outfit and the rest of us. You're our resident Reddit-junkie after all.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
Yes indeed, why should we give a single or multiple fucks about reddit drama and bringing it into our local community.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Oh please for fuck sake stop this BR1 bullshit already. God what has PS2 developed into
It's an upjumped Battlefield, you know that. Besides, the reddit shit is about new accounts, not characters.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
That's fine Strike, you have personal reasons for not participating, but I'm still interested in why you think this may be a bad idea for the outfit and the rest of us. You're our resident Reddit-junkie after all.
Simple, It looks like an idea born out of the latest reddit drama. Even tho it might not be, people will view it as it. That in my opinion is bad publicity for BRTD. This is also the reason I don't want to participate. We can do it in a couple of month when nobody cares about it anymore. I hate swimming with the latest drama llama.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
I like the idea, because it is a fun thing to do in general, but if our Reddit Officer says no because it will create a shitstorm around us then I don't see why we can't just do this at a later time.

killrainbow

Recruit
Apr 5, 2015
We can just wait until the next big issue comes up, and then we do it and nobody will care