Been living in the garden anyway, I let you know I have moved out now

Jun 21, 2015
Hi guise,

I want to let you know that I have moved out, this has been coming since like forever. Don't get me wrong you have a pretty cool villa at a high value address and the furniture and cohabitants are all nice and stuff and I really liked living here. I do not want to further disrespect the BRTD rules and community values by sitting in my own corner all.the.damn.time, and that behavior of mine is not going to change because I'm happy with that playstyle. I will stay around the same street though and it's summer anyway so it's okay to be homeless, not interested in moving in with anyone else at all. Let us not be strangers alright, will teamkill your ANTs by accident again soon xoxo

Peace

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Alas, this means that our good super shall be leaving BRTD's Planetside division. It's because I never did the dishes and always left the seat up, isn't it? I told you the reason... It's because I'm a slob...
You're always welcome to join us in the gaming lounge, where I can assure you that nothing gets recorded... Ever! We even made a daemonic pact to make sure what goes on in those dark parts of mumble stays there.

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Well, my voodoo is abit rusty but I could always sacrifice a first born. That at least would be easier than having to do the dishes and chip in for groceries.

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
Hi guise,

I want to let you know that I have moved out, this has been coming since like forever. Don't get me wrong you have a pretty cool villa at a high value address and the furniture and cohabitants are all nice and stuff and I really liked living here. I do not want to further disrespect the BRTD rules and community values by sitting in my own corner all.the.damn.time, and that behavior of mine is not going to change because I'm happy with that playstyle. I will stay around the same street though and it's summer anyway so it's okay to be homeless, not interested in moving in with anyone else at all. Let us not be strangers alright, will teamkill your ANTs by accident again soon xoxo

Peace
Could always move into londo's basement...

Reactions: Enjie

Kamitor

Veterans
Sep 16, 2016
I'm gonna miss you even though we didn't spend that much time together, I thought you brought something unique to the team! The times that we did cross I was always amazed at how you got people to do it your way and your friendly way of dealing with people.

I still remember you in the recruitment night and the positive feedback people gave me from that. +1 to you!

I understand why you are leaving and furthermore I commend you on realizing what you realized.
Not saying that you should go because I know you will be missed. But indeed, sitting on the sidelines is setting a bad example and you don't want "the fact that you liked so much" to be an excuse to be here but "not be here".

Sad to see you go, but respect for saying it and reasoning it.

;):cool:,
Please don't be a stranger,

Greets,
Kamitor.

PS: When you want to have some people to shoot with just bump us, you know where to find us.

Reactions: Supersymmetry

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
new outfit name "Cheap and Easy"

Lols :)

See you around supersymmetry, but you didn't need to move out.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
We will miss you. Much love.

dna

ShiftyFred

Staff member
Squad/Class Leader
Sep 8, 2015
I missed this post

Come back some time super. The nights are getting cold and you can't hang around out there alone.