Bisher possible afk till 25th

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
As some may know, all last week I was moaning that my net was cutting off randomly. Friday morning it was down totally and all Sunday. I gave Frankie a message saying I may not be on, but as I suddenly have net today, I will put it here just in case.

I called VM and they said there is a majot area outage, a friend said this is due to local road works. They said it will be fixed by the 25th and stable again. Around this area they tend to be pretty on que with fixes and there is rarely ever a problem, so not too worried. But as it is only the 22nd, and I have a connection I will say just in case. If I vanish over these few days this is why.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Bishdark" post=16353]As some may know, all last week I was moaning that my net was cutting off randomly. Friday morning it was down totally and all Sunday. I gave Frankie a message saying I may not be on, but as I suddenly have net today, I will put it here just in case.

I called VM and they said there is a majot area outage, a friend said this is due to local road works. They said it will be fixed by the 25th and stable again. Around this area they tend to be pretty on que with fixes and there is rarely ever a problem, so not too worried. But as it is only the 22nd, and I have a connection I will say just in case. If I vanish over these few days this is why.[/quote]

In other words: They found me, will relocate and be back in full operation in about 3 days.

Reactions: 2 people

B45Hy

Mar 23, 2013
Finland
You better call them and say that you have a Planet to conquer. I bet they will not let your connection fall down again... ever

Reactions: 1 person

ksagamer

ARE YOU MAD
Mar 24, 2013
[quote="BlitzMattTR" post=16379]Ah... no more TK'ing for a while...[/quote]

come on when bisher TK

i think you entered the wrong topic

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="Bishdark" post=16381]I never TK![/quote]

I dont TK either. I have two issues. People like to walk in front of me or my empire colours gets fooked up again.

Pointy