Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
BRTD and the TR celebrate winning the Planetside Day event with a mass pop locked in Sanctuary. With a huge vehicle conga line.We had nearly 3 full Platoon. (82 in platoon , 72 on voice comms)

There was a nearly full planetside 1 server; they increased the population lock from 133 aside on a map to 200 a side. So the fights were much bigger than normal.
We won the event by holding the east of the map on amerish. We were in contact with Several TR outfit on there Voice comms. This allowed to co-ordinate effectively. We agreed to hold the south and while the other outfits agreed to hold the North.

This was a purely delaying strategy as we had the entire NC and VS forces fighting to get links to the capital. We held out for about 1.30 hours. We then fell back to the Capital and CE'd it with everything we had available. The whole of point was that the event was only 2 hours long. We aimed to win.
When the 2 hours mark was announced over a Live Twitch Feed with Hibgy commenting in it. We decided to withdraw and celebrate in Sanctuary. We couldn't get the outfit as whole to any other maps as they were locked. So we decide to do a conga line with a lot of vehicles.

2.jpg9.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
TR won 6 of the 7 end game events, one was a draw. This is a video of the culmination of a decades play, we celebrated . Enjoy

OneStepAhead

BRTD Member
Aug 13, 2014
yep this was amazing 75+ members online, bigup for the footage jeff - NEVER lose this!

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Working warpgates, wonder when Ps2 will catch up to ps1. I gotta say looking at that footage brings back memories and makes me wonder when Ps2 will catch up to ps1 in certain areas