Can we have Recent Posts back?

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
I prefer using Recent Posts but in the latest version of the board, it is gone or very well hidden.

Is it possible to bring it back?

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
@Hitman Zeus It is still there, above Last Message,
GMdwYbV.jpg

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Normally it is next to New Posts, and the problem is that you can F5 Recent Posts because it just calls up the same timestamp.

Sent from the future by quantum entanglement

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
@Hitman Zeus I have added it back, I have done a major update to the forum software and the forum theme during the week (this took several hours of work and testing before I updated. Several bugs that needed to be fixed), there were a lot of changes behind the scenes and there were some slight theme changes.
I'm starting college on the 7th sept. So I wanted all the updates done before I go back to college.

recent posts.png

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
@Hitman Zeus I have added it back, I have done a major update to the forum software and the forum theme during the week (this took several hours of work and testing before I updated. Several bugs that needed to be fixed), there were a lot of changes behind the scenes and there were some slight theme changes.
I'm starting college on the 7th sept. So I wanted all the updates done before I go back to college.

View attachment 484
I thought it looked shinier and loaded faster. Damn fine work Juggs!

Side note, I thought you graduated already?

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
I
I thought it looked shinier and loaded faster. Damn fine work Juggs!

Side note, I thought you graduated already?
I did, the company where I did my software developer internship said I needed a software degree. This course will give me the qualifications I need for a soft dev job. its a 9 months in college and 3-6 months paid internship.
A company is paying for the fees and so on. So I'm really lucky to get this course. it won course of the year last in Ireland. about a 900 or so applied for the course, there are 25 places on the course. my manager is on the interview panel. He put in a good word for me behind the scenes.

Reactions: Yorkist and bpostal

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I

I did, the company where I did my software developer internship said I needed a software degree. This course will give me the qualifications I need for a soft dev job. its a 9 months in college and 3-6 months paid internship.
A company is paying for the fees and so on. So I'm really lucky to get this course. it won course of the year last in Ireland. about a 900 or so applied for the course, there are 25 places on the course. my manager is on the interview panel. He put in a good word for me behind the scenes.
Shit, between the administration/networking and the software development shit you should be getting bank!

Good luck with the course!