Combat Engineering Concept

Purestorm

Grand Saber
Officer Star Citizen
Oct 28, 2012
Dundalk, Ireland
I'll all for more turret types like AA MANA and anti-vehicle sentries.

I'm not sure if TRAPs are a good idea in this game since they effectively shut down a lot of sundy tactics and you would need to take them out which would be time consuming because of their health pool. They would need to be expensive (e.g. a single player can only deploy 1 at a time), otherwise there's nothing stopping enemy engies from littering the roads with the damn things. I'd argue they could be potentially OP on continents like Hossin.

Reactions: DeltaWidow

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
I'll all for more turret types like AA MANA and anti-vehicle sentries.

I'm not sure if TRAPs are a good idea in this game since they effectively shut down a lot of sundy tactics and you would need to take them out which would be time consuming because of their health pool. They would need to be expensive (e.g. a single player can only deploy 1 at a time), otherwise there's nothing stopping enemy engies from littering the roads with the damn things. I'd argue they could be potentially OP on continents like Hossin.
In ps1 they had a large interference range and you could 2 together and a total of 5, but mainly we put down 2, tanks and so on, tanks could destroy with 15+ shells