Outfit News CRO - Community Relations Officer

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
Hello all,

This post is regarding the new "Community Relations Officer" (CRO)

What is a CRO and how did they become a thing?

Recently I've had a conversation with dnaRIP and other Officers about a possible new rank regarding internal affairs. (This covers arguments and suggestions that you may have about someone/something within the Community)

We have decided to create a new rank called a "Community Relations Officer" A CRO's job is to note down or listen to a members problems/suggestions within the Community. So instead of having to post a suggestion on the forum or having to bug another Officer you can just talk to anyone with a CRO suffix. The CRO will then forward the Issue/Suggestion onto a Higher ranking staff member.

You may be thinking that there isn't any need for this, but there are a lot of suggestions and complaints people have had that haven't gone anywhere because people think it's too small of a problem/suggestion to do anything about. I also understand that a lot of people won't type up a suggestion on the forums because they simply can't be asked.

For all personal affairs with members full discretion shall be taken.

Current CRO's
-TheRiddic4

Contacting a CRO
You should be able to contact a CRO by simply logging onto Mumble and just saying "could I have word with [INSERT NAME HERE] " If a CRO isn't online then you can contact him/her via the forums by sending a PM to the CRO, the CRO should then either arange a date to talk on mumble or they can sort out the problem over

I would love to hear all your opinions and thoughts about this and all questions shall be answered!

Thanks for reading,
Riddic

Last edited:

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
So the CRO is an essentially optionally anonymous link to the upper echelons of the outfit?

Reactions: Aggropatics

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
So the CRO is an essentially optionally anonymous link to the upper echelons of the outfit?
Well when you put it that way it sounds like the CRO is an Agent. The CRO doesn't point fingers just gets valid points/suggestions across and helps sort out arguments with the best possible outcome. ;)

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Sounds good. Finally someone i can unload my heavy burden onto.

this message was sent using only a fat thumb on a piece of glass- appreciate the effort you peasant!

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Lol Chief Risk Officer

This isn't insurance or finance though @Stubek.
zgUP7.gif

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
Sorry Steveo, whilst your post was funny I felt that's its not really helping. Hence why I deleted your post.

Pointy

Very sorry to hear that xD, Please try and keep this thread on track.