Elite Dangerous Request (is this the right place?)

PallaDiLardo

Veterans
Jan 12, 2014
Barcelona
hi everyone!!!!!
Miss you all! :D
Super busy between summer, new games and Elite Dangerous :D

I just wanted to ask some things to the leaders because I need to bring more cohesion to ED group.

1) I wanted to inform you that I think we start to need to have a forum for Elite Dangerous. At the moment we have just one long post and it is a bit difficult to talk or follow different topic of discussion. is it possible to add one?

2) We are slowly increasing as people playing ED, and I need the possibility of give authorization only in ED channel for people to join (not just drag and drop people, because I am not always online).

3) In the forum the only way of joining it is by posting on the recruitment area, but there is only the tag of Star Citizien. We need one for ED I think. And I could prepare a custom message for that.

4) I wanted to give a donation and advertise to the other players to give a donation. is there a proper way to approach this to the players or way to message about it? I want to pay for the space of using TS and Forum space for this kind of thing, even for all the time and effort spent by other people of this amazing group.

I need all this because the ED group of players it is numerous, but everyone is not coordinated. For example, Stevo does his things, Oddball play solo, Tedioused is joining another group of people (he is not leaving the outfit, just playing some other group of people ingame). People veterans that play ED, feels that are not willing to make a group or collaborate, or taking any lead and it feels a bit like that no one cares. For many nights it was just me and Tedious playing... and I feel that losing him it is because we are not caring enough for making one big united front playing together.

I care, and I wanted to bring that feeling of unity of when we fight in the trenches in Planetside. Especially because now there is a new update of the game, and it start to exist new factions and we don't want to be spread out even in different faction of gamplay when we can play organised all together.

And I want to let know all PS people that are playing ED, that a BRTD group exist, and even if small, it is active and happy to have new people joining in, and make friends and support each other. And because I am italian, a free pizza too :D

Thank you!

Last edited:

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
I don't have any issues with any of your requests @PallaDiLardo. I DEFINITELY do not want to lose BRTD members to something that is very easy to take care of. Get @tediousted back!!!

PallaDiLardo

Veterans
Jan 12, 2014
Barcelona
me and tedious! it is cool, we write each other every day :)
he plays more than me, so it is fine that he want to play towards higher ends.
but if I would have the grouping before, I think that I would avoided this scission, and been able to focus more people towards the same direction.

by the way i welcome everyone to come and play with us! :D

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
I don't have any issues with any of your requests @PallaDiLardo. I DEFINITELY do not want to lose BRTD members to something that is very easy to take care of. Get @tediousted back!!!
well tediousted Is on mumble right now and has been for a good hour;

I personally, although I have not much say in this, would love to see new games added into this community to bring the BRTD "family" (so to speak) together. Obviously we'd only want games that would attract a growing number of BRTD members and other future recruits. Otherwise we'd use the gaming lounges.

I think maybe we should post another thread in the public section of the forums to see what other popular games among BRTD members are being played (and will continue to be played) so that we could set up more growing sub-groups of BRTD.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. @PallaDiLardo I like it.. I like it a lot.

PallaDiLardo

Veterans
Jan 12, 2014
Barcelona
ah but tedious didn't leave the game with another clan, he is playing with other people that are the *Mercenaries* of ED, because he want to do more PVP, and I am ok with it.

What worries me it is that he goes and play with them, or other people play with other people, or by themselves, because there is no constant base BRTD group playing together doing all the things that other do. For this reason I want to step up the situation, because I want to make people that play ED to gravitate back between us.

And I like the idea @TheRiddic4 but I believe that we need a structure maybe for create more subgroups. And a person or two for each group to be a reference for that kind of game.

For example I am sure that later on I will play as well SC, and I want to play absolutely with BRTD.
At the moment ED it is what I like... when I have time to play.

If you are playing ED, join us! :D
We'll teach everything about the game :)

Reactions: TheRiddic4

PallaDiLardo

Veterans
Jan 12, 2014
Barcelona
By the way I just want to stress out that Tedious is not leaving BRTD, I express myself wrongly and that he is just playing with other people as well. Just to avoid confusion.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
1) I wanted to inform you that I think we start to need to have a forum for Elite Dangerous. At the moment we have just one long post and it is a bit difficult to talk or follow different topic of discussion. is it possible to add one?

3) In the forum the only way of joining it is by posting on the recruitment area, but there is only the tag of Star Citizien. We need one for ED I think. And I could prepare a custom message for that.

New Forum section up and running. It will need a custom messages and so on.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
By the way I just want to stress out that Tedious is not leaving BRTD, I express myself wrongly and that he is just playing with other people as well. Just to avoid confusion.
You're leaving the outfit?!

Anyway, glad you're doing good Palla. Miss you!
xoxo,
bp

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Naah, alcohol is enough. Just....how you were thinking anyone was leaving :)

PallaDiLardo

Veterans
Jan 12, 2014
Barcelona
You're leaving the outfit?!

Anyway, glad you're doing good Palla. Miss you!
xoxo,
bp

Awwwwww @bpostal thx! I am trying to raise here awareness and cohesion of this group, so I am preparing new troops of BRTD for spacefight. I am seriously thinking about the meeting in London. Maybe... I say maybe I might show up :), will you be there?

tediousted

Omelette du Fromage
Veterans
Aug 22, 2013
Yarm, UK.
vimeo.com
Just saw this thread, I did not (and don't want to) leave the outfit :)
People were afraid to play in open and I found myself playing alone (you probably saw me alone in mumble).
Looking for PVP, I met (killed and got killed) by people in game, who became wingmates, I have been invited as guest on their TS. That's it.
I repeat myself but PVP is the only interest of this game after 30 hours playing...
Love you all guys! :)
BTW a lightning hit my house last friday, burned my power supply, my mobo and my internet box... It costs me 200 euros and i'm waiting now for a new box. :cool:

Last edited: