[Feb 19, 2017] Communications Training (Miller)

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
We've got the next training session all lined up. This one's gonna be on how to effectively communicate within the squad, to better ensure that we're all on the same page.

It'll be the same bat time and the same bat channel as the last training session, 2000GMT the 19th of February on the Miller server. Expect it to be a bit more condensed (that's the point of comms training innit?) with a little bit more action.

The previous training (Infantry and FPS basics) will be revisited at 1900GMT, 19 FEB on the Miller server for anyone who missed out last time.

Reactions: Cobar

Nutshell

Veterans
Aug 2, 2014
We've got the next training session all lined up. This one's gonna be on how to effectively communicate within the squad, to better ensure that we're all on the same page.

It'll be the same bat time and the same bat channel as the last training session, 2000GMT the 19th of February on the Miller server. Expect it to be a bit more condensed (that's the point of comms training innit?) with a little bit more action.

The previous training (Infantry and FPS basics) will be revisited at 1900GMT, 19 FEB on the Miller server for anyone who missed out last time.
adam-west-batman.jpg

Reactions: bpostal

Zandman64

Jan 27, 2017
I could really do with this training however I'm not available on the 19th.....is there anyway this can be recorded? I realise it won't be the same as being there but it would be good to see what goes on during these training sessions.

Zand

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I could really do with this training however I'm not available on the 19th.....is there anyway this can be recorded? I realise it won't be the same as being there but it would be good to see what goes on during these training sessions.

Zand
It won't be recorded, but hit me up whenever and we'll go through it together

Reactions: Zandman64

Zandman64

Jan 27, 2017
It won't be recorded, but hit me up whenever and we'll go through it together
Thank you sir! I will certainly take you up on that at some point. I think I have sorted out my mumble overlay and checked up on how to set up whisper channels......so I just need to know the operating protocols for BRTD now :0).