Jan 10, 2019
User name: Lefty

Do you agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Country of Residence?
Belgium at the moment but I usually reside in the Netherlands

What is your foxhole nickname?
Lefty ✯

How many hours do you plan to play per week?
10+

Why do you want to join BRTD
I've played Foxhole with BRTD for a while now and I really enjoy interacting with the community and playing the game as an organized unit.

How did you hear about BRTD? Just saw them in-game once and after I rescued their defensive lines with my armored car I was asked if I would like to play with them.

What have other gaming organisations (if any) you been in?
Multiple organised clans in a modification for M&B Warband called Persistent World. I also played a while with the WGA on Foxhole until they disbanded (or renamed, not too sure what happened there).

Anything else you'd like to add?

Approved by: Kamitor

Kamitor

Veterans
Sep 16, 2016
Welcome to BRTD @Lefty It's our honor that you want to be in our ranks.

Just to make sure you got that it takes and we (both you and us) don't make too many quick decisions, you will enter a trail period.
After this trail period you will be promoted to a member, if you wish this.
At the moment you have been accepted on a 1-2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits; Recruitment promotions to members are done on Thursdays, so make sure you're active then.
Your trail period starts: 10/01/2019
Your first availble promotion opportunity will be on: 24/01/2019

During your trail:
- You are expected to play at least 1 day a week, so we know that you will be a active member.
- You should be respectful to both the BRTD members (that have already passed recruitment) and the officiers.
- You are expected to get to know our tactics and the game. You should ask many questions if you are unsure what to do.
- Try to stay in the foxhole channel, the lounge or the AFK channel.
- During the duration of your trial you should put [BRTD] infront of your name, so it syncs up with Foxhole. This is a loan.

After your trail:
- You are a full member and are expected to keep your tactics and strategies upto date.
- You are expected to make a contribution to the team, in your body and in your soul.
- Actively go out and play the other games BRTD plays;
- You get the honor to use the [BRTD] Tag infront of your name as long as you stay with the outfit.

Manditory reading:

BRTD uses Discord for voice communications, so you will learn to use this. In the discord there are a lot of guides, read up on them. For information on how to connect to our Discord server click here.
Start using Discord immediatly so our officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto Discord you will not have the appropriate rights to move into other channels, so make sure to connect your Discord account to BRTD.net: Click here this will give you rights to move around. If you are unsure how to do this, contact an officer.

Any technical trouble or use issues are directed here to the support section. Additionally get a message to an officer using this contact form. Should discord not work.

See you in the game.

Regards,
Kamitor

Last edited: