Frenchkid Lagswitched me

MrWily18

Tanks = PEW PEW
BRTD Member
Jul 8, 2013
:cool::cool::cool::cool: OUTPLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah hes done that to me to few times cause thats the type of cunt he is.

Mikenumbers

9-Tailed Fluffy Cameraman
Veterans
Jun 21, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
I've been instagibbed a handful of times by him in infantry play, I suspected he was laggy but not a full on lag switcher.

He's a special kind of scum, knowing this now I'll be sure to piss him off in any way possible that I can, taunts, bounties, pulling direct counters to what he's driving/flying/doing and so on... that is only if I encounter him though, not going to go out my way to look for him, probably bannable and I'm not that much of a dick, I hope.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Supposedly he has been hardware permabanned by DBG.

Toumal

Veterans
Oct 9, 2017
Wow that reddit thread... some of the comments are undiluted cancer.

Mikenumbers

9-Tailed Fluffy Cameraman
Veterans
Jun 21, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Supposedly he has been hardware permabanned by DBG.

@dnaRIP

I want to believe this and I've read the Reddit thread but is there any proof or way to know for sure?

There are claims he's hardware banned, however French claims he's unbanned, I checked the playersite for his char and it's still there, there's no activity for the last 3 days... however, considering the state of the API...

Would be nice if he was truly banned, even if he evades it, losing all his stats, certs and money used on the account has to sting, hopefully a lot.

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
I dont know if he is perma banned. I know that when Pella got banned, his account didnt got deleted.