General Recruitment Application from Andem24

Andem24

BRTD Member
Aug 3, 2022
Username: Andem24

Click yes to indicate that you have read and agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Which game(s) are you the most interested in? Planetside, World of Warcraft

If relevant, what is your characters level / battlerank?
47 ASP operative

If you have a Planetside character, please post a link to your character from:
Click here
https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428624844702153505

Why do you want to join BRTD
BRTD is best outfit Miller TR has to offer and only Outfit with capacity to stand against VS onslaught. BRTD has best organization,leadership and motivation there is on TR.

I have over 1000 hours on Planetside 2 and I have been part of some amazing outfits though they no longer excist.
I mainly focus playing as Combat medic and I have auraxed Butcher as HA and I am willing to play any role squad/platoon leaders require.

I strive for victory in each battle and alert and I think BRTD is my and entire TR factions best option for it.

How did you hear about BRTD? In-Game

What is your primary character name? (must match forum name)
Andem24

What is your discord name? (must match, can be changed later) Andem24

Region, Timezone EET - Eastern Europe time (UTC+2)

Anything else you would like to add? Looking forward to being part of best TR outfit!

Approved by: Haresus

Haresus

Officer Planetside
Oct 26, 2018
Welcome to BRTD @Andem24

You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. The officers should carry out promotions quarterly. If you aspire to advance beyond this rank we expect you to take initiative and be generally helpful, discuss with your officer what this entails.

Our community is represented in many games, among others are;

Planetside - as BRTD - officers in charge; TheBinarySurfer, Aggropatics, Haresus, FrozenBones and DubMasterX37
Star Citizen - as BRTD and Silverwolf - officers in charge; Purestorm, Enjie, DeltaWidow
New World - as BRTD - Officers in charge: Enjie, Grimlb, Hendy
Foxhole - as BRTD - Officers in charge: DeltaWidow

Please Read this information.
It is required that you download Discord which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our Discord server click here. Remember to associate your forum account with discord by clicking here. If you do not complete this step you will not automatically get the appropriate rank and rights on discord.

After joining discord, please visit the "Get Roles - Rules - Info" section and then the "Get-roles" channel and select which games you want to receive @ notifications for. Please notice the " ? info- " channels, they contain useful guides, info and our weekly itinerary.
Feel free to also join us on our social networking sites:
If you have any trouble please consult the support section here or message an officer using this contact form.
We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,

Haresus

Last edited: