Planetside 2 General Recruitment Application from Carlos Emanuel Martins

Carlos Emanuel Martins

Recruit
Aug 30, 2020
User name: Carlos Emanuel Martins

Click yes to indicate that you have read and agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Which game(s) are you the most interested in? Planetside, Other

If relevant, what is your characters level / battlerank?
level 6 on planetside

If you have a Planetside character, please post a link to your character from:
Click here
https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5429038329098393313

Why do you want to join BRTD
I play lot of game but always alone. I want to play with a team so I can learn from people who know more then me. game are also very different if your playing as a team. I mostly like to play supportive roles in game and its hard to do it with random people as they don't expect or trust you to support.
Also I played dust 514 a free game on ps3 similar to planet side but smaller scale. I would play once a week. The clan of 30 to 50 members disbanded after the clan's leader son died. A few years later the game servers closed I miss the feeling being on the field with a purpose

How did you hear about BRTD? In-Game

What is your primary character name? (must match forum name)
carlosmartins1

What is your discord name? (must match, can be changed later) keccy

Region, Timezone GMT - Greenwhich Mean time (UTC 0)

Anything else you would like to add? I just starting on planet side 2 but i have a played other class based shooters (dust 514) so I'm familiar with them on a small level. My name isn't the same across all platforms right now but i will sent a message to the mods and make sure everything works

Approved by: ShiftyFred

ShiftyFred

Staff member
Squad/Class Leader
Sep 8, 2015
Welcome to BRTD @Carlos Emanuel Martins

You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. The officers should carry out promotions quarterly. If you aspire to advance beyond this rank we expect you to take initiative and be generally helpful, discuss with your officer what this entails.

Our community is represented in many games, among others are;

Planetside - as BRTD - officers in charge; TheBinarySurfer, Aggropatics, Haresus, PastryGeneral
Star Citizen - as BRTD and Silverwolf - officers in charge; Purestorm, Gun Pow, Enjie, DeltaWidow
World of Warcraft - as BRTD - officers in charge; Ghostchant, Lilyanya, 1lamafarmer, Mywicked

Please Read this information.

It is required that you download Discord which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our Discord server click here. Remember to associate your forum account with discord by clicking here. If you do not complete this step you will not automatically get the appropriate rank and rights on discord.

After joining discord, please visit the "Get Roles - Rules - Info" section and then the "Get-roles" channel and select which games you want to receive @ notifications for. Please notice the " ? info- " channels, they contain useful guides, info and our weekly itinerary.

Feel free to also join us on our social networking sites:

If you have any trouble please consult the support section here or message an officer using this contact form.

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,

Shiftyfred