Goodbye but not so long

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
We'll see ya around Jeff. You're not shed of us by a long shot!

Londo

Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Teh fuck is going on. Reply to mah whatsapp you slag.

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
Have messaged you. Either They have server issues you all have or someone is directing ddos at me.

Londo

Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Hey mate - Could be my end (if you've messaged me via my phone) Got a new phone and im having all kinds of issues - will check my old phone as the whatsapp account is linked. Will send you another message via my old phone when I get back from work this evening. Hope all is well. You slag.

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
Cya Jeff, I did not know you for even a whisper as long as the others but im sure you're an amazing guy, live long and prosper.... Oh wait someone already did that

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
I'm doing, better than I was. I'm disappointed with how my departure was delt with and reported. I happily left and am playing VS and will do NC next. I was glad to hear how you played in the SS but still see you shy away from alerts. I'll log in on Jeff from time to time but I have interests elsewhere now. It's refreshing to play the game on my terms again.

JeffBeefJaw

Aug 12, 2014
I'm doing, better than I was. I'm disappointed with how my departure was delt with and reported. I happily left and am playing VS and will do NC next. I was glad to hear how you played in the SS but still see you shy away from alerts. I'll log in on Jeff from time to time but I have interests elsewhere now. It's refreshing to play the game on my terms again

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I'm doing, better than I was. I'm disappointed with how my departure was delt with and reported. I happily left and am playing VS and will do NC next. I was glad to hear how you played in the SS but still see you shy away from alerts. I'll log in on Jeff from time to time but I have interests elsewhere now. It's refreshing to play the game on my terms again

I'm disappointed you've departed but, there it is. I'm happy for you and wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: TheRiddic4