Greeting from INI Elite

Swatmat

Jan 4, 2013
www.ini-elite.co.uk
I am Swatmat, a Squad Leader of INI Elite (pre 2004) Our Community is involved in several games of which Planetside 2 is currently the largest one and our primary focus, many of us have already battled along side one and other already, however i would ask that you consider us one of your official allies in the future, further details can be found on our website here http://www.ini-elite.co.uk/

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
Hey Mat,

I remember a fair few of your members from PS1 and have seen some of them lately in PS2..... If you see us around feel free to send us a tell it was FRANKIES from ps1 but im under the name Frantastic in ps2

D

Dotz0r

Hi swatmat! - nice to see you again! Was a pleasure knowing we could get abit of support from "your boys" :)

Unlike PS1, ps2 does not have a credible cr5 structure and im sure (as we talked about ingame) that in order to beat the zerg-like massing of several VS outfits into alliances which at the current time seem to be the biggest problem - currently VS OP on pop - its about time TR started to co-ordinate among the varying outfits on miller so that we maximize the effect of TR.

See you in-game! i for one will be happy to co-ordinate in the future!

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
INI's got the right of it, more coordination between outfits such as INI, BRTD, OC, BMC can only help

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
BRTD are currently looking to work more closely with other TR outfits we think it is badly needed atm. we would like to have closer voice comms with other outfits. As we feel that would be better than normal chat ingame.

I can pm, you details of our voice server if you wish . so we can have a chat. Sunday would be a good time to get this setup between the outfits

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Welcome Swatmat! We would gladly welcome the coordinated efforts! I look forward to helping work out the details. 3rd party voice comms seems to be the way to go.

J

Jamriko

Same as us then. Great minds think alike.

I've never heard INI-Elite on Command Channel before. Do you lads keep your heads down while in there or do you just not use it often?

Swatmat

Jan 4, 2013
www.ini-elite.co.uk
Most of our guys havn't certed it and normally we have 1 or 2 squads online anyway so the need for it has been minimal so far. and to start with we have had few allies to call on anyway, for the moment we cant match your numbers or coordination level. but we will get there. When we do use it is normally a cry out for any and all assistance as we have got our selves cut off and out numbered (the way we like it) but when a VS Zerg arrives, its nice to know we will have some good guys to call on.

EvilFree

Dec 17, 2012
Was great to work alongside you Swatmat, I hope there is more to come in the future.

SteelDragon

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Last night was great, we worked together well and I even ended up hanging around in Reaper 1 until the early hours :)

I'll be certing the command channel with my next 100 certs so will see you in there.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Dotz0r

Hey steeldragon, nice of you to pop over, and thanks again for letting us pop over and play with you guys! :)

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
INI :)

Being the Rep for BRTD on Saterdays Alliance OPS I have got to thank you guys for your support on INDAR.
Whenever I voiced over in the TS command chat that a base was ticking down or BRTD moving on this location - everytime: "INI will move in to support BRTD"

I Didnt play much as i was co-ordinating but the one time i hot dropped on Quartz to see the whole INI squad at every door of the gen room trying there atmost to hold it down for the gen to blow. At this point I voiced in BRTD command channel for the night that you guys are on ball - which is no lie you guys are a tight team and work well "behind the lines"

Always welcome in my opinion and will always try my best to support if requested.