Hitman Zeus

Londo

Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Hi guys,

Posting on behalf of Hitman Zeus,

Hitman contacted me via Steam a few moments ago and asked me to create a post letting you know he's going to be away for a short time due his involvement in a car accident. He wanted to let you know that other than a broken shoulder and arm, he is doing well but will obviously be away while he recovers.

He also told me (unsure if he wanted it generally known, but ya know, fuckit) that he is having to use his nose as a replacement limb, he's been forced to piss into a bowl one handed (how many hands do you need to piss? seriously? trying to show off? lucky the fucking car didnt hit anything else if its THAT big) and that the nurse was impressed.

Cheers,

Hitman via Londo Lightning Legal Services: -

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Thank you Londo for delivering.

So what happened? I had just left the concert and walked down to the busstop and as I were walking over in the pedestrian pas, I spot this car comming in on my left.

I got hit with about 20-25km/h, got on the bonnet with my shoulder and slided down on the drivers side, scraping my knees.

The guy got out and was just as shocked as I were and a wittness calls for an ambulance and the police.

Got to the hospital, had an x-ray and broken my shoulder just below the joint that connects my arm to the torso.

Right now I am on my way to the summerhouse with my parents for some R&R.

Ill see if I can upload a picture of the x-ray later.

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Dammit, if you want something done you have to do it yours... I mean, best of luck recovering from the botched attempt at your life and may you not heal into a deformity.

Reactions: Hitman Zeus

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Dammit, if you want something done you have to do it yours... I mean, best of luck recovering from the botched attempt at your life and may you not heal into a deformity.

Suck my monster... Oh... Thanks! How fucking metal is it to go to a concert then get hit by a car and break bones? \m/

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
See now, none of this would have happened if you had just stayed at home like a good boy and played games with us. This is what happens when you try to be "cool" and go to concerts and such like!

So this is your version of Hobbling?

Btw, get well!

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Going to the hospital to check my knee if there is anything wrong with it.

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Alright, my knee needs to get operated on. When I got hit by the car, my femur pressed down on my tibiar and broke some of it into smaller bits. That sounds rather harsh.

EldestGrump

Sep 29, 2014
Dammit man, pull yourself together! This is not the time to go to pieces!

In all seriousness - shitty luck, but I guess it could have been worse. Keep us updated, I'm looking forward to more juicy X-ray pics. I could share mine at some point from when I broke my clavicle.

Now have we learned our lesson that it's dangerous to play outside and it's much safer (and nicer) to stay at home and play games with your friends?

Reactions: ChipMHazard

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Your problems are solved Hitman! I know that you're basically a freak now, but worry not for I know how you can still make loads of money.

Reactions: Wanderingigor

Ellynora

Veterans
Feb 2, 2014
Wow! hope you are starting to recover and feeling better. Take your time recovering!
/hugs

ksagamer

ARE YOU MAD
Mar 24, 2013
Alright, my knee needs to get operated on. When I got hit by the car, my femur pressed down on my tibiar and broke some of it into smaller bits. That sounds rather harsh.

dude are you trying to steal my show XD

we have saying " when you see other people problems your problems become nothing "
damn man seriously hope you get better

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
dude are you trying to steal my show XD

we have saying " when you see other people problems your problems become nothing "
damn man seriously hope you get better

Are you still butthurt since that little girl draw a knife on you! ;)