Training [Jan 28, 2017] Outfit Training, Mandatory (Jaeger)

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
@Chewtoy @Aggropatics @bpostal and @Nicolai have been hard at work for the past 1.5-2 months developing new outfit training modules. Module 1 will be this Saturday at 2000 on the Jaeger server. We have secured 30 accounts for this training and an observer cam to record the session. Member attendance is mandatory.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Just to give everyone a heads up, this initial training will cover infantry basics. The practical portion will be lead by Aggro and the theory stuff will be covered by Chewtoy.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Ahh yes, sorry been a few years since I went to a scrim or anything like that
It's all good, I only found out about how to use the Jeager server earlier this week. Plus I imagine we'll have to explain it again before we start the training

Sheldorzz

Dec 1, 2016
seems i missed it. read it starts 12pm finishes 0200 but some how the conversion on the site must be wrong. Maybe next time

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
seems i missed it. read it starts 12pm finishes 0200 but some how the conversion on the site must be wrong. Maybe next time
I can see what threw you through a loop:

Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST

The training started at 2000 GMT which is noon PST. Either way, if you want we can do a recap of it for ya

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012

My bad. However, the post does state 2000. Just keep in mind for the future that our events start at 2000 GMT/BST.

Tarlack

Nov 11, 2016
Belgium
yiop,
woaow now i know is in the events part of the forum and not in the training/guide part loool.
one more time big thx to take time to make the trainings and the quality of them are very good, full of a lot of tips, nice to have Jeager server accounts too ....
P.S : sry i was not RSVP this time

Last edited:

Zandman64

Jan 27, 2017
My apologies for missing this as well. Whilst I could REALLY do with the training I was not available anyhow. Is this a regular thing? Can someone send me details on how to access this JAEGER server please?

Zand

Tarlack

Nov 11, 2016
Belgium
you can access jaeger server only when there is a training for what i understand.
when the training happen you must go on official ts server and there you will have (a private message by one of our boss :)) with 3 numbers:
1 number you must put before your name on ts.
2 login.
3 password.
As a remember but i can be mystaken (still noobs here). i'm sure someone will correct me later if i'm wrong or confirm ^^

EldestGrump

Sep 29, 2014
Hi Tarlack, thanks for that. Did you mean Mumble or do we have a TS server as well?

No, BRTD doesn't have a TS server, he's talking about the PSB TS. PlanetsideBattles administers the accounts on Jaeger and it's one of the rules that you need to be on their TS while using one of those accounts.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
My apologies for missing this as well. Whilst I could REALLY do with the training I was not available anyhow. Is this a regular thing? Can someone send me details on how to access this JAEGER server please?

Zand

Anytime you see me online hit me up and we can go over the basic infantry training or we can focus on whatever it is you'd like to know. That's a standing offer as long as we're not in the middle of an Op or something.

As has already been mentioned, Jeager is the event server and it's mostly been given over to the Planetside Battles guys. We request accounts from them, then use that account to log into the regular launcher (instead of you logging in as Zandman64 for example), and then log into PSB's teamspeak so that they can see that the account is in use.

Reactions: Zandman64

Akitakek

Jan 21, 2017
France
My apologies for missing this, I wasn't really present the past few days.
Hopefully I can be more present from now on.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
My apologies for missing this, I wasn't really present the past few days.
Hopefully I can be more present from now on.
All good, it was mainly just infantry basics. Same thing I said to Tarlack goes for you as well, if you wanna run through it or anything else just hit me up.

Reactions: Tarlack