Me being awol

B45Hy

Mar 23, 2013
Finland
So you might have noticed this thing of me not being around that much.
Reason to that is my business has fired up and takes most of my time now. And as of now i'm so tired after closing time that i simply don't have energy to come and play. But still i might pop on from time to time. Just atm not in PS2. Have been playing some Guild Wars 2 lately and some different games depending on the mood.
But main thing of my post. I'm not gone. I'm just minding my own business :D

Reactions: bpostal

B45Hy

Mar 23, 2013
Finland
Step 1 is to get 'em drunk!

Congrats tho, on the business! What exactly is it though?

Idea is to refill ink- and lasercartridges for printers. I also sell new and accessory cartridges. You can get some photo- and printerpaper from me. Don't have webshop tho, since this is franchise and they already have it. Also the franchising contract disallows me to make my own webshop.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Idea is to refill ink- and lasercartridges for printers. I also sell new and accessory cartridges. You can get some photo- and printerpaper from me. Don't have webshop tho, since this is franchise and they already have it. Also the franchising contract disallows me to make my own webshop.
That's awesome! And I suppose franchising lowers the initial cost of setting up since they can help ya get everything started.
Hope it's all going well for ya!

Reactions: B45Hy

B45Hy

Mar 23, 2013
Finland
That's awesome! And I suppose franchising lowers the initial cost of setting up since they can help ya get everything started.
Hope it's all going well for ya!

Yeah well since i didn't have any jobs around. So it was kinda no-brainer to go for it, since the amount of money i had to invest is kinda small. So i don't think even tho if this would go south fast i wouldn't go bankrupt because of this.