Mumble rules ?

K

Katricia

so the rule not to be in same coms when playing on other side dosent apply anymore ???

as there was today ppl on their NC and still siting on same coms

if there is an rule all shuld folowet even if they are (OFCR)

SaintSugary

Veterans
Oct 29, 2012
To me this is annoying as hell. Play NC if you wish, play on same server if you wish but god damn don't sit on same channel.

Why you need to be on same channel? To listen where BRTD members are and what they do? Grow fucking balls and play fair.

Am i drunk? Yes.

Is ghosting fucking annoying? Yes.

Did Finland win Canada in WJC semifinals? Fucking 5-1! YOLO!!

Merk

Nov 28, 2013
Seems to be pretty common sence to stay away.... especially if its a former/current officer who should know better.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
[quote="BakaneSan" post=27484]what? really? was this person spying? is he in nc outfit?[/quote]

No and No.

It was more a case of "I'm just fucking about so I'll hop in and see what's goin on, talk to ppl and all that shit"

If the person in question was spying, they were doing a terrible job of it as they were getting farmed at a middle of nowhere base with 1 to 6 population.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Who was it?

Sent from my Rotary Phone

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Altho it is prohibited to sit in reaper and play for other side, i do believe that 5-6 people without significant organised action just talking is a non issue. What happened Katricia

K

Katricia

[quote="bpostal" post=27494][quote="BakaneSan" post=27484]what? really? was this person spying? is he in nc outfit?[/quote]

No and No.

It was more a case of "I'm just fucking about so I'll hop in and see what's goin on, talk to ppl and all that shit"

If the person in question was spying, they were doing a terrible job of it as they were getting farmed at a middle of nowhere base with 1 to 6 population.[/quote]

well that shudent matter as if there is an rule all shuld follow it even if they say "I'm just fucking about so I'll hop in and see what's goin on, talk to ppl and all that shit".

and the reason i reacted is becuz it has been such a noise when others that come on after they has logged of their other chars and comes on as tr get bashed, but while others get the "dosen't really matters" treatment.

Aphotix

Veterans
Jan 19, 2013
One of the officers was playing on an NC alt playing on a base that was getting farmed by us. He was on the same channel as us and was talking about random stuff since it wasn't battlecoms either.

I know some people get frustrated by stuff like that but to be fair, it was not affecting any of us in any way.

SaintSugary

Veterans
Oct 29, 2012
[quote="Aphotix" post=27508]One of the officers was playing on an NC alt playing on a base that was getting farmed by us. He was on the same channel as us and was talking about random stuff since it wasn't battlecoms either.

I know some people get frustrated by stuff like that but to be fair, it was not affecting any of us in any way.[/quote]

Remove those rules then. It's that simple.

Amnzero

Dec 3, 2012
www.amnzero.co.uk
It was me,
It was open comms,
I made people aware I was playing NC,
We were all fucking about,
And I was joking with people who were farming me as I was just bored.

People need to stop QQing and grow a sense of humour. If I was ghosting the reaper during an alert then I could understand people getting butthurt over it, but this was not the case.

Maybe we should clarify the rules to say no ghosting in channel during battlecomms or alerts as having the importunity to mess around and have a laugh is part of the reason many people join in the first place.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
I have spoken to amnzero its all delt with it will not happen again.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SaintSugary

Veterans
Oct 29, 2012
[quote="Amnzero" post=27512]It was me,
It was open comms,
I made people aware I was playing NC,
We were all fucking about,
And I was joking with people who were farming me as I was just bored.

People need to stop QQing and grow a sense of humour. If I was ghosting the reaper during an alert then I could understand people getting butthurt over it, but this was not the case.

Maybe we should clarify the rules to say no ghosting in channel during battlecomms or alerts as having the importunity to mess around and have a laugh is part of the reason many people join in the first place.[/quote]

Well we already had one case where someone ghosted BRTD's squad location, killed our galaxy and farmed some members...but he said it was just for funsies.

I don't know what happened in this case and I wasn't part of it. I'm not really seeking any finger shaking for you Amnzero :D Everybody knew it was you so it's fine.

It's more about our "rules". To me, that ghosting rule sounds much better.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Agreed. Officers will discuss and clarify that rule. Sound good?

Sent from my Rotary Phone

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
[quote="dnaRIP" post=27523]Agreed. Officers will discuss and clarify that rule. Sound good?

Sent from my Rotary Phone[/quote]

Okay, so this talk is serious and all that shit, I get that.
I do, however, have one quick question for you DNA.

How the hell did you manage to type that up on a damn rotary phone and how long did it take you?