No Mumble

Maxamar

Dec 8, 2012
I wont be on mumble for a while.
Ever since I had to re installed my mumble because of a computer wipe I have been stuck with the recruit title and after numerous times asking senor staff to fix back to member I have just been ignored and I honestly cant be bothered anymore because no matter what I say on mumble I get ignored or spoken over by other people because hey hes only a recruit what do we care attitude.

Moodel

Aug 2, 2014
That's not the case at all Maxamar. When using Mumble you need to pick your moment to speak. Admittedly sometimes it can be quite busy and you will get spoken over.

Try sending a pm in game to one of the admin or setup a whisper in Mumble to speak to them.

Are you sure your mic gain is correctly set so that people can hear you well enough?

Saying you can't be bothered is not helping you or the outfit and you know full well that the guy's and girls who manage the outfit do care.

So stop throwing your toys out of the pram and try again please.

Reactions: 1 person

Desktop

Oct 29, 2012
Being loud and obnoxious helps when you want people to listen to you. If you are too quiet, slur your words or talk while others are talking no one will notice. I know this because i do the same from time to time.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Maxamrar ,

i'm on everyday and you never have asked me or other senior officers, if your in channel ie a reaper,don't expected it to be done there and then, pick a quite time. you could of least sent a pm to get it fixed. instead of ranting on the forums

any-ways i have fixed the tag on your name