[Nov 19, 2016] Server Smash against Cobalt! (Jaeger)

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
Attention Smashers!

Let our presence remake the past of last year's defeat against Cobalt!

We want to gather a solid team! We need to make of the humiliation, we suffered last year at the hands of Cobalt. We came so close to achieving our goal, but we could not push through and secure our part of the victory.
For this team we need people who are dedicated to the BRTD community, who have a willingness to learn and become better. We need real team players, who are willing to do their part so that the group succeeds.

The Server Smash is coming up in late November. The date will be on the 26th of November in the evening (European timezone). We will need to have at least three training sessions, where we focus on internal communication and roles within in the squad. We will also have at least one training with our platoon.

If you have any further questions, please direct them towards me.

The Team:
1. Nicolai
2. dnaRIP
3. StubZRage
4. Spunkmeyerr
5. Aggropatics
6. Tediouosted

The Reserve:
1. Nutshell
2. Kamitor
3. Chewtoy
4. MrFrankie
5. Helvetus

Last edited:

Nutshell

Veterans
Aug 2, 2014
sounds like fun - put me in as reserve - any role - if you have a need i can probably attend either of those dates.
I am usually a support role (AMS/Sundy - Med - Eng) but always love stalker cloaker/light assault [Thanks Riddic]

Kamitor

Veterans
Sep 16, 2016
Please sign me up for ANY ROLE but preferably not as a general soldier (as I suck at shooting)

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
!! UPDATE !! We will have training on Sundays at 20:00 CET.

The current dates are: 30th of October, 6th of November, 13th of November, and the 20th of November.

More dates will most likely be added for Platoon training. Please make yourself available for these dates, as we need to show our strongest side for this one!

squirrelking

Oct 30, 2016
Just a quick hello from me, was good working with you guys tonight, apologies for being late but I had something come up which had me running behind.

Hopefully get a chance to get on with you again at some point outside training.

[WASP] Squirrelking/queen/kink (NC/TR/VS)

Reactions: Nicolai and dnaRIP

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
Just a quick hello from me, was good working with you guys tonight, apologies for being late but I had something come up which had me running behind.

It was awesome playing with you guys as well! I'm looking forward to more of that, and you are, as I said yesterday, of welcome any time you like. Our doors are always open to our friends.

Reactions: dnaRIP

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012

I wish that I could have been there to witness what I am sure was great teamwork. I will not be there this Wed, but will try to make the following sessions.

Sent from my Rotary phone

Nicolai

Co-Leader
Veterans
Mar 9, 2015
Denmark
We will also have training on Wednesdays @ 19:30 GMT / 20:30 CET / 21:30 Crazy Northern Bastard Time.

Just so you guys remember. :)

kissmy

BRTD Member
Oct 15, 2016
Will the server smash be streamed so the rest of us sorry bastards can watch?