[Jan 7, 2018] "Jaeger Bootcamp" and "EU Pickups" are back! (Jaeger)

ShiftyFred

Staff member
Squad/Class Leader
Sep 8, 2015
Apologies to all for not being on top of this from the start. As the title notes, there is a second season of EU pickups and Jaeger bootcamps upon us.

Whilst the first weekend has passed, there will be more either every weekend or every other so keep an eye on the forum for more information. I will be updating this thread with the freshest information possible.

For the those of you who are not aware of what Jaeger is nor what these two events are about please refer to this link:

These events are open to all, so if it sounds like your kind of thing head on over to the correct TS at the correct time and one of the mods mentionned in the thread will be over to help you.

If a group wish to play together for one of the upcoming Bootcamps, let me know and I'll make arrangements with one of the mods. Simply hit me up in mumble, on the forums or in this thread.

Reactions: JerusalemWolfe

ShiftyFred

Staff member
Squad/Class Leader
Sep 8, 2015
Ok guys I have fresh information.

This coming Saturday (25/11/17) there will be Jaeger events aimed at all players, from the complete novice to the experienced scrimmer.

Starting at 18:00 UTC we have bootcamp aimed at those players who have little to no experience on Jaeger.
Then at 20:00 UTC we have pickups for both newbies and vets.

There will be no need to reserve accounts for either event, so just turn up on the TS server mentionned in the OP and accounts will be given.