[Nov 4, 2015] Stumpyday (Miller live server)

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Stumpyday For those of you who do not know, it is next today the 4th of November 7PM UK.

We will be operating with at least 4 other outfits all under the command of StumpyCat. This is your chance to be part of a large scale operation, and quiet possibly the last time you will have the chance to be lead by Stumpy for a considerable amount of time.

All participating outfits will be on GOONs teamspeak, goons.knoc.org. I expect a decent turn out from you guys. Lets give Stumpy a good farewell party and annihilate everything in our path!

*Edit*
Participating Outfits:

GOON
FU/UNIT
VCBC (TR alts)
CONZ (TR alts)

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
A good farewell? - oh i've been out of the loop too long, where is stumpy going?

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
Played for an hour and a half. Seemed to be going fairly well. We'd clearly upset Flutty - he'd made some declaration about throwing the full might of DIG to outpop TR at every base. Business as usual then. ;p

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
A good farewell? - oh i've been out of the loop too long, where is stumpy going?
Short version: During his deployment in Iraq he got wounded. His chest got pretty fucked, so they had to replace his ribs with new ones made out of metal.

Those metal ribs are now causing an allergic reaction aka poisoning him. He now needs to go into surgery once again to have the metal ribs removed, give the infected area time to heal (which if I've understood it correctly) means he's going to put into a coma for the period he is without a ribcage.
After the infected area is healed he's going to have a new set of ribs then operated into him. Finally he needs to go through a hell of a rehabilitation program.
Overall he's going to be MIA for at least a year, if not more.

Moral of the story: Don't get wounded in combat, outside of video games. :/

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
Why is it always the good ones who get hurt? WHYYYY???

Yorkist

Veterans
Jan 15, 2013
Fucking war, hope he gets better as swiftly as possible he's good bloke.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Short version: During his deployment in Iraq he got wounded. His chest got pretty fucked, so they had to replace his ribs with new ones made out of metal.

Those metal ribs are now causing an allergic reaction aka poisoning him. He now needs to go into surgery once again to have the metal ribs removed, give the infected area time to heal (which if I've understood it correctly) means he's going to put into a coma for the period he is without a ribcage.
After the infected area is healed he's going to have a new set of ribs then operated into him. Finally he needs to go through a hell of a rehabilitation program.
Overall he's going to be MIA for at least a year, if not more.

Moral of the story: Don't get wounded in combat, outside of video games. :/
No shit? That's pretty brutal. Still, kinda cool to have metal ribs, bet the first cocksucker that tries to punch him in the chest learns a lesson. Hopefully he'll get a chance to get them back.

Anybody got his email or a way to contact him outside the game?