Events [Oct 26, 2014] ServerSmash Miller vs Cobalt, featuring BRTD (Hossin, Jaeger server)

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
counter.gif

Other Miller outfits voted for BRTD to participate in this match, so let's show them we're worth their vote! And because this will likely be our last match for the season, let's make sure Miller will go out with a bang!

BRTD
DIGT
vogu
red october
JnJ
conz
nod
wasp
ELME
rebr
ini
EDT
rnx
iecp
FHM
lyf
rps
rtrs

And the reserves are:
mox
moo
mm
umvs

ServerSmashes are epic, 288 vs 288 events, that provide a whole new level of competitive experience and a nice change of pace from regular vanilla ops. Like real sport matches, things sometimes can get tense and emotional (both positive and negative), so be prepared for that, but that's all part of the experience of course.

Miller FC will be Napoleon64 (XDT), who was our PL in the Emerald match.

@Edgewalkr will be BRTD SL/rep and run the show this time. I'll put myself on reserve for this round, but will assist in the process. We need a roster by Sunday, Oct 19 EOD.

MORE INFO WILL FOLLOW. In the meanwhile, keep checking Millerside reddit for the latest news.

1. Edgewalkr
2. Irathi
3. StriKe_jk
4. Thundestrucks
5. Sankaku
6. EddiesMinion
7. Steveo
8. xHippo
9. SensualLettuce
10. Zunk

Reserves (we often need them, so make sure you're available before the match):
1. Rolfski
2. Rear

Attachments

• Outfitevent3.png
    Outfitevent3.png
    286.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Other Miller outfits voted for BRTD to participate in this match, so let's show them we're worth their vote!
DIGT
vogu
red october
JnJ
conz
nod
wasp
ELME
rebr
ini
EDT
rnx
BRTD
iecp
FHM
lyf
rps
rtrs

And the reserves are:
mox
moo
mm
umvs

ServerSmashes are hectic and epic events, that provide a whole new level of competitive experience and a nice change of pace from regular vanilla ops. Like real sport matches, things sometimes can get tense and emotional (both positive and negative), so be prepared for that, but that's all part of the experience of course.

Miller FC will be Napoleon64 (XDT), who was our PL in the Emerald match.

@Edgewalkr will be BRTD SL/rep and run the show this time. I'll put myself on reserve for this round, but will assist in the process. We need a roster by Sunday, Oct 19 EOD.

MORE INFO WILL FOLLOW

1. Edgewalkr

Reserves:
1. Rolfski
dxCEA7o.gif

Sign me up.

But I have to work till 7 (SS starts at 8 right?).

If it is too risky for you, you can put me on reserve instead but I never do overtime so don't worry.

Aphotix

Veterans
Jan 19, 2013
VoGu has good players and work well as a team, they just decided to try and fix something when they saw Morfildur make a mistake. Not what I should do, but I do believe they can be good for the team.

Screw them and VIB on live-play though. I hate their abuse of shotguns/coyotes :p

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
VoGu has good players and work well as a team, they just decided to try and fix something when they saw Morfildur make a mistake. Not what I should do, but I do believe they can be good for the team.

Screw them and VIB on live-play though. I hate their abuse of shotguns/coyotes :p
Well they may have good players but I don't fucking care. We aren't in the NC here!

If you don't follow orders:
axaxNx7.gif

you get executed.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Other Miller outfits voted for BRTD to participate in this match, so let's show them we're worth their vote!

Well done BRTD! I am VERY happy to hear that. That means that the respect for BRTD is still strong, that we have performed well in the past SS's, that we are following orders, and that we are playing the game the way it is meant to be played.

GG to @Rolfsky , @Wolfman109 , and @Edgewalkr (?) for repping BRTD in such a respected manner!!!

I do believe that 2CA and FFS should be on that list as well. FFS plays the game excellently imo.

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
ok if its on the sunday and starts at uk time of 9pm then I finish work at 8pm so count me in this one

Reactions: Irathi

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
I do believe that 2CA and FFS should be on that list as well. FFS plays the game excellently imo.
Neither of these outfits apparently signed up (I know at least 2CA didn't). Too bad LCTH got outvoted. We've played with these Frenchies in a platoon multiple times and it has so far always been nice playing with them.

Btw, the reddit threads change almost every day on /r/MillerPlanetside/
Here's the latest, I will put it in the info if it's the final one.

ok if its on the sunday and starts at uk time of 9pm then I finish work at 8pm so count me in this one
Love the spirit but that's unfortunate mate. It starts at 7:00pm GMT/ 20:00 CET.

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
Sitting a horrible horrible tactics meeting atm, for reference we'll be platooned with RNX, iECP, and 208. And we will be starting in the south lanes. PL has not been selected for us yet.

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
Also I've been working out the maths. Assuming that Emerald beats Connery by 50% to 49% (1% out of play), we need to beat Cobalt by 89% to 10%.

The better Emerald's victory the less territory we need against Cobalt.

#MillerDreams