PC issues

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

I dont know what, but somethings wrong with my pc. Since yesterday it goes blackscreen out of nowhere while the pc is stil running.
I will investitgate. I hope ill fix it in the next hours or so.

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
Ok I got an errorcode G 43 on my graphicscard (GTX 770, tried to clean install new driver, didnt work, Nvidia experience wants me to install the same driver over and over again) and a G10 on my Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface. The average joes solutions on the forums didnt work and most of them indicate that its a hardware issue. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK.
Ill bring my baby to my computerdude and I'll see what they can do. I wanted to switch the system anyways. BUT NOT NOW!

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
Well getting the symptoms you are (black screen randomly) usually means the hardware is bust especially after attempting the re-install of drivers. I suppose you could monitor the temperature using a program like Speccy to make sure it's not just overheating. However, you could always like Juggs said, re-install windows. Or if you're running windows 10 you can "reset" it (which sort of does the same thing).

I mean worst things worst is you buy a new graphics card. The Nvidia GTX 770 is outdated now days you can buy them second-hand on ebay for £100.00

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
Errrrrr ....... after many hours i think I found a fix. The GTX 770 doesnt like the newest driver......... got an older version and everythings seems fine again :rolleyes:. Just cant use shadowplay now and I havent tested planetside yet.
The Teredo thingy got fixed by a friend, dunno how he did it Im just a pc noob.

Reactions: Irathi

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
Turns out it was only a temporary fix. Graphicscard is now properly wrecked. Wanted to get a gaming laptop anyways. Predator incoming. Wont be arround until then.

Reactions: slimslim

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
The Predator should have arrived today. Checked my mails, which revealed that the company said *hurr durr* we are delivering tomorrow. Checked where my package is: Dorsten (5 mins away from my house with a bike).

Called the fuckers and said (tl.; dr.): "Yeah I know I paid you to do deliver my package, but let me just grab it from you so we can all move on."

Dude from the delivery company: "Oh no Sir, this is not possible".

Me: "Dude why? I just offered to your job for free."

Dude: "You know the company you ordered your stuff from brought it really late".

Me: "You are not answering my question!"

Dude: "Your request is not in line with our terms of service."

Me: "Scheiß' auf deine AGBs. Der Rechner sollte gestern oder heute hier sein und ich sehe ihn hier niergends. Also bin ich entweder blind oder ihr habt nicht das getan wofür ihr bezahlt werdet. Ich nehme zur Kenntnis, dass Sie nicht in der Lage sind Ihren Job zu machen noch dass ihr mir eine Kompensation anbietet, also nehmen Sie bitte zur Kenntnis dass Ihre Firma von mir keine Aufträge mehr erhält."
(Translation: Fuck your terms of service!!!!)
And I hung up.

In hindsight I regret my tantrum. I should have get his boss on the line and should have pretended that Im some boss ass streamer that makes his living playing games or something. I could have had my laptop today. Sometimes I hate my tantrums.

So yeah, fuck me.

Reactions: bpostal

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
The Predator should have arrived today. Checked my mails, which revealed that the company said *hurr durr* we are delivering tomorrow. Checked where my package is: Dorsten (5 mins away from my house with a bike).

Called the fuckers and said (tl.; dr.): "Yeah I know I paid you to do deliver my package, but let me just grab it from you so we can all move on."

Dude from the delivery company: "Oh no Sir, this is not possible".

Me: "Dude why? I just offered to your job for free."

Dude: "You know the company you ordered your stuff from brought it really late".

Me: "You are not answering my question!"

Dude: "Your request is not in line with our terms of service."

Me: "Scheiß' auf deine AGBs. Der Rechner sollte gestern oder heute hier sein und ich sehe ihn hier niergends. Also bin ich entweder blind oder ihr habt nicht das getan wofür ihr bezahlt werdet. Ich nehme zur Kenntnis, dass Sie nicht in der Lage sind Ihren Job zu machen noch dass ihr mir eine Kompensation anbietet, also nehmen Sie bitte zur Kenntnis dass Ihre Firma von mir keine Aufträge mehr erhält."
(Translation: Fuck your terms of service!!!!)
And I hung up.

In hindsight I regret my tantrum. I should have get his boss on the line and should have pretended that Im some boss ass streamer that makes his living playing games or something. I could have had my laptop today. Sometimes I hate my tantrums.

So yeah, fuck me.
I always rant after I've received my package.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I always rant after I've received my package.

"Hello, I am bpostal, calling in regards to tracking number ###. I have spoken with your company previously at hh:mm dd/mm and would like to speak with your manager to provide feedback.

If they're hesitatent to put a supervisor on the phone make it sound like you want to leave positive feedback then blast the mother fucker once the super gets on the line.

If they hang up on you, google the number to their corporate headquarters. Motherfucker's love feedback.

Wanderingigor

Hurter of feelings.
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Directly under the earth's sun.......now.
exc.gif

Reactions: BilliBobBillsen

BilliBobBillsen

Squad/Class Leader
BRTD Member
Feb 3, 2017
The predator arrived. Just another 24 hours of updates and Im ready for tomorrows OPs.

Reactions: bpostal