Jan 25, 2019
User name: Cikkirock

Do you agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Country of Residence?
Denmark

What is your primary character name?
SgtCikkirock

How many hours do you plan to play per week?
5-10

Why do you want to join BRTD
BRTD provides much of the more tactical gameplay, that I remember from back in the early days of PS2, and that I am fond of/prefer to play in

How did you hear about BRTD? Asked a guy if I could join his player-base in PS2, ended up joining the platoon, and began playing with you guys.

What have other gaming organisations (if any) you been in?
Used to be with ELME, back when a guy called TwistedPerspective was platoon lead, platoon was known as the AirCav.

BattleRank:
69 (not kidding)

Planetside 2 Player URL:
Just Sign in on the Planetside 2 Player website and copy the URL of your Character. Click here

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428011263309639281

What area are you most interested in? (Armor, Air, Infantry)
Air and Infantry primarily, but I can be flexible

Anything else you'd like to add?
Nice community

Approved by: Irathi

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Welcome to BRTD @Cikkirock

I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits.

Please Read this information.

It is required that you download Discord which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our Discord server click here.
Please start using Discord as soon as possible so our officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto Discord you will not have the appropriate rights to move into other channels, please make sure to connect your Discord account to BRTD.net as this will give you Guest rights to move around.

If you have any trouble please consult the support section here or message an officer using this contact form.

Please join us on our social networking sites:
And have a look at some of the following useful links:
We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Irathi

Mikenumbers

9-Tailed Fluffy Cameraman
Veterans
Jun 21, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
@Cikkirock

Has to be the oddest thing, going from asking to use my silo to joining Discord to joining the outfit, I honestly didn't see that happening.

I just hope you won't regret leaving ELME, leaving Goons was one of the hardest things for me because of the friends I made there.

Well I hope you enjoy it here with us, if it doesn't work out you're still welcome to play with us as a guest (even during OPs), don't feel pressured to stay unless you like it here! :3

Reactions: Juggernaut