Jan 22, 2017
User name: GardienOfTheGalaxy

Do you agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Country of Residence?
France

What is your primary character name?
GardienOfTheGalaxy

How many hours do you plan to play per week?
3-5

Why do you want to join BRTD
First, for the outfit's experience. Second, because friday's open-platoon are always ran smooth and great, from my point of view. Third, because Kamitor gravely voice (and his occasional shouting) fills me with determination. He also told me BRTD would have a place for me. I was honored.

As for myself, well, I play planetside since ~2014, although not continually. I'm no pro player, but I can hold my own and turn my enemies into pasta floorcloth without much trouble. I touched everything and I know some vets tricks, infantry-wise. Also I'm shy, can only play week-ends this year, and can't talk at night.

I'm writing this after the many alerts this friday night BRTD's open platoon fought, in the afterthought of the action, so I can't think of anything else right now. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer.

PS: Tell BattleDroids and M3TR (I think it was him? Damn, I hope I'm not wrong) that my MAX is ready for them whenever their Harassers would need some extra firepower.

(Also, leaving 300s shouldn't be a problem.)

What have other gaming organisations (if any) you been in?
Currently 300s, ELME before. Nothing striking me apart these two.

BattleRank:

Planetside 2 Player URL:
Just Sign in on the Planetside 2 Player website and copy the URL of your Character. Click here

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428213558404671537/stats

What area are you most interested in? (Armor, Air, Infantry)
Infantry

Anything else you'd like to add?
I would like to improve my speak in english. I hope you don't mind a stupid sexy french accent.

Approved by: Irathi

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Please leave your current outfit first.

@ tag me when you're ready.

Last edited:

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Good man.

Welcome to BRTD @GardienOfTheGalaxy

I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits.

Please Read this information.

It is required that you download Mumble which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our mumble server click here.
Please start using Mumble as soon as possible so our officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto mumble you will not have the appropriate rights to move into other channels, so just hold tight and a staff member will pop up and welcome you to the outfit and get you started.

If you have any trouble please consult the support section here or message an officer using this contact form.

Please join us on our social networking sites:

And have a look at some of the following useful links:

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Irathi