Mar 12, 2017
User name: RainbowMoko

Do you agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Country of Residence?
The Netherlands

What is your primary character name?
RainbowMoko

How many hours do you plan to play per week?
3-5

Why do you want to join BRTD
I was interested in BRTD because I have been in this outfit before.
The reason why I now come with another account is that I don't have access to my old data anymore because of lost data. I also took a break of almost 1 year.
but after 1 year I thought we'll go back to BRTD.
I have always liked to play with you and that's why I would like to get back in my outfit.
With best regards,

RainbowMoko

How did you hear about BRTD? my mind ;)

What have other gaming organisations (if any) you been in?
non

BattleRank:

Planetside 2 Player URL:
Just Sign in on the Planetside 2 Player website and copy the URL of your Character. Click here

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428830384574411761

What area are you most interested in? (Armor, Air, Infantry)
all

Anything else you'd like to add?
Have a nice day!

Approved by: Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Welcome back @RainbowMoko,

Let me know if you need an invite to the outfit. I have found your old application: https://brtd.net/threads/recruit-application-from-rainbowmoko.7251/#post-68262
As old returning member your automatically accepted back. here is copy and paste of important information that you might find useful:

Welcome to BRTD @RainbowMoko

I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits.

Please Read this information.

It is required that you download Discord which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our Discord server click here.
Please start using Discord as soon as possible so our officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto Discord you will not have the appropriate rights to move into other channels, please make sure to connect your Discord account to BRTD.net as this will give you Guest rights to move around.

If you have any trouble please consult the support section here or message an officer using this contact form.

Please join us on our social networking sites:
And have a look at some of the following useful links:
We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Juggernaut

RainbowMoko

Veterans
Mar 12, 2017
@Juggernaut for some reason my rank is back to recruit instead of outfit member.
scond thing: you can send an invite for the outfit for this username: RainbowMoko