UK
User name: Rozonuss

Do you agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Country of Residence?
UK

What is your primary character name?
Rozonuss

How many hours do you plan to play per week?
10+

Why do you want to join BRTD
I'm looking for an outfit that runs squads regularly with good teamwork and high cohesion. I've played in your open platoons and enjoyed it a lot

What have other gaming organisations (if any) you been in?
I'm a moderator in Easy Gaming (previously Easy Company in Planetside 1) and have been playing all kinds of different multiplayer/co-op games with this group since 2003

BattleRank:

Planetside 2 Player URL:
Just Sign in on the Planetside 2 Player website and copy the URL of your Character. Click here

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428105192792794609

What area are you most interested in? (Armor, Air, Infantry)
Infantry, primarily Engi and MAX but can perform any role

Anything else you'd like to add?
narp!

Approved by: Irathi

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Welcome to BRTD @Rozonuss

I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits.

Please Read this information.

It is required that you download Mumble which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our mumble server click here.
Please start using Mumble as soon as possible so our officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto mumble you will not have the appropriate rights to move into other channels, so just hold tight and a staff member will pop up and welcome you to the outfit and get you started.

If you have any trouble please consult the support section here or message an officer using this contact form.

Please join us on our social networking sites:

And have a look at some of the following useful links:

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Irathi

ksagamer

ARE YOU MAD
Mar 24, 2013
Ingame outfit invite done

couldn't register him on mumble for some reason

-KSA