Planetside 2 Planetside 2 Application from TheShooter36

TheShooter36

Jul 14, 2019
User name: TheShooter36

Click yes to indicate that you have read and agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Country of Residence?
Turkey

What is your primary character name?
TheShooter36TR

How many hours do you plan to play per week?
3-5

Why do you want to join BRTD
Well, I want to be part of an established, experienced outfit in PS2 as a long time player that hops in and out from time to time (with not very good stats) but I intend to play PS2 more, cause DX11 update and the game regaining some players. I think it gonna be fun to play together. About me, I am not a pro 360noscoper or a great ESF pilot, however I am flexible if anything and can do almost every role to some degree, with infantry being my focus, although I invested in Prowler and Flash a bit.

How did you hear about BRTD? Mostly ingame. I am a fellow TR on Miller after all, however I started the game as a NC on Cobalt (I blame my cousin)

What have other gaming organisations (if any) you been in?
Well, I played many games and still play some. I have been in many SWTOR RP Guilds and eventually made my own(Hoplite Squad), until recently dropped SWTOR altogether. Currently a high ranking member of Independent Miners Guild on Star Citizen, a fresh member of Order of the Diving Phoenix on Warframe, used to be UCF on Foxhole but the clan got disbanded. On PS2 I am currently outfitless.

BattleRank:

Planetside 2 Player URL:
Just Sign in on the Planetside 2 Player website and copy the URL of your Character. Click here

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8266105775634733793

What area are you most interested in? (Armor, Air, Infantry)
Armor/Infantry

Anything else you'd like to add?

Approved by: Enjie

Enjie

Staff member
Officer Star Citizen
Mar 2, 2015
Hi @TheShooter36 , welcome to BRTD. As your Star Citizen Application has already been processed you don't need to submit this one. If you have a queries just give me a shout on Discord via the @ function.

I'll close this Post to ensure there is no confusion.