Jan 26, 2018
User name: xCsabix

Do you agree to the Rules of Better Red Than Dead
Yes

Country of Residence?
Hungary

What is your primary character name?
xCsabix

How many hours do you plan to play per week?
1-3

Why do you want to join BRTD
when the game started u had a pretty good name that u are a pretty good players and u have a pretty good mood meanwhile you are playing :D my english is not the best but i try to be better. hope as the time goes i will be better not just in english :D and i hope i could be a good member in this brotherhood

What have other gaming organisations (if any) you been in?
hope it will good (maybe) Blackrodger is the leader maybe u know him he is a famous platoon leader among russian players

BattleRank:

Planetside 2 Player URL:
Just Sign in on the Planetside 2 Player website and copy the URL of your Character. Click here

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8272693723956190225

What area are you most interested in? (Armor, Air, Infantry)
depends of the situation cloacker if i have a chance to snipe but if u need me in closer fights i usually support the team with engi or medic because i have a kinda potato pc with microwave display and in big fights i have only 14fps so that's why i can'T really help you out at combat situations

Anything else you'd like to add?
1-3 hours is the time that i am goint to play because i am studing at a pretty strong university and sometimes i will not have much time too play with you. I mostly don'T understand what are you saying at mumble because of my skill, sorry. but if i hear my name (Csabi [ Cha B]) somehow in a sencente there are 3 ways 1 i don'T hear it (rarelly happen) 2. i understand and i will reply (god bless me i hope it will happen :D) 3. i don'T understand because my language skill is not enough and i say "repeat " :D

Approved by: Irathi

Reactions: Juggernaut

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Welcome to BRTD @xCsabix

I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 4-5 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits.

Please Read this information.

It is required that you download Mumble which we use for voice communication. For information on how to connect to our mumble server click here.
Please start using Mumble as soon as possible so our officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto mumble you will not have the appropriate rights to move move into other channels, so just hold tight and a staff member will pop up and welcome you to the outfit and get you started.

If you have any trouble please consult the support section hereor message an officer using this contact form.

Please join us on our social networking sites :
Facebook Page
Facebook Group
Twitter
And have a look at some of the following useful links :
Planetside Universe
VanuLabs Youtube
PS2 Official Twitch
PS2 Official News
Mumble Website

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,