PS2 suggestions

JerusalemWolfe

Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
Hi folks,

Vehicle crew channels:- If I'm gunning a Prowler, I need to be in communication with my driver pretty much constantly. Having two vehicles in the same channel is challenging, 3+SL chat...pretty hellish. Would it be possible to have 'Prowler 1', 'Prowler 2', etc added as subchannels to one of the Reapers? That should allow the SL to speak to the reaper on a channel whilst allowing free communication. We sometimes use whispers but there is some inevitable 'static' over the comms as the operation wears on.

Monday Night Madness:- 2 Stealth Sundies plus a lot of Bursters. Sneak up to VS gate just before alert on another continent ends. Get locked down in our lovely AoE stealth bubble. Wait for DIG Galaxy zerg. Open fire whilst spamming "BURSTER MUTHA-FUKKA, DO YOU SPEAK IT!" in yell chat. They blow up one sundy and we spawn at the other one and wait for things to quiet down a little. Hacked nearby V-term for use in quick pulling a trio of stealth Flashes to deal with any armour that appears (could leave a beacon there).

Reactions: Aggropatics

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
I like this idea a lot but private whispers can do this as well. I prefer voice activated as I am always to busy to press yet another button.

We also would need to find a way to move people to different channel as alt -tab takes a while and can crash PS2.

Pointy