Quick Response Force Training and OPS

JOXA_

C4 is my waifu!
Oct 5, 2018
The QRF is a fast and mobile platoon support unit that is fully offensive. Combining stealth and speed with high firepower it takes down targets helping the friendly forces on the air and ground moving in.

While nothing is needed for QRF, having Strikers and C4 are very much recommended!

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Sounds great! How are you thinking of using the QRF to support the main Reaper? I'm generally only available on odd saturdays and sundays but I'd love to hear about it.

Reactions: Juggernaut

KedanTai

Sep 13, 2018
I'm interested. What would our main priority be? To wreck enemy sunderers in a quick assault?. Create new angles of fire? Or take points fast and force the enemy faction to relocate some troops to the previously understaffed enemy base?

Reactions: Irathi

JOXA_

C4 is my waifu!
Oct 5, 2018
I'm interested. What would our main priority be? To wreck enemy sunderers in a quick assault?. Create new angles of fire? Or take points fast and force the enemy faction to relocate some troops to the previously understaffed enemy base?
All of those and some extra.

JOXA_

C4 is my waifu!
Oct 5, 2018
Next QRF session is going to be on January 9 and from then on it is going to be every 2 weeks. So January 23 after 9th and so on.