Quitting PS2 for now

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
Going to rant a little bit here so you're warned.

Well, I have been putting this off for too long now and it's probably been aparant to most of you by now but I should say something., should have said it a while ago.

I'm not coming back to PS2.

I could blame other games for stealing away my attention but it's not that. After taking a break that lasted quite a while I could not get back into the game. I could not enjoy it as I once had and I realised that it simply isn't the game it used to be anymore

The game I spent so many years playing has gone backwards in so many more ways than it had gone forward with everything being nerfed into the ground time and again (I confess I am guilty of screaming for nerfs myself) and the near ledgendary fights that got me hooked in the fist place just didn't happen anymore, replaced by zerging and counterzerging while the idea of investment in the outcome of a battle became a distant memory.

Truth be told if not for you guys I would have quite years ago. I spent years playing, hoping that "this next patch" would fix the game and bring back those golden experiences but it just didn't happen and I am starting to see that it never will.

I am putting PS2 behind me. I will always think fondly of BRTD and the many great moments we had together but I can't bring myself to enjoy the game anymore. I'd like to thank the members of BRTD and it's leaders for having me and I'd like to hang around with some of you but not in this game, not in the forseeable future at least. I may fire it up every now and then again but I can't bring myself to play nearly as much as I used to.

I will miss playing with you, it has been a pleasure.

Goodbye.

Walrus signing off.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
I know where you're coming from. I've already had two long breaks from the game because of the reasons mentioned, both around 6-9 months.

Come play Star Citizen or Conan Exiles with me :)

Don't be a stranger Huller!

Enjie

Staff member
Officer Star Citizen
Mar 2, 2015
As irathi said, come join us in Star Citizen at some point. You can be my ships gunner, I swear I'm a better pilot then they say I am

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Well, he's still stuck with us in ARMA3. Who else is gonna dig the latrines!

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I can completely understand but I hope you at least come back to check the site from time to time so I can tell you thank you. Thank you for helping to make so many fond memories, thank you for the good times, and the bad, and thank you for being you!

I hope you're having a fuckton of fun (or a funton of fuck!) with whatever you do in the future.

xoxo,
bp

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
You will always be a part of the BRTD @Huller. We will be here when you come back.

In the meantime, "To The Crown!"