Training [Sep 25, 2014] Pre-SS Air Wing Ops (Miller)

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Due to the upcoming Server Smash event, we'll have an Air Wing ops aimed at getting people up to snuff with flying and working together as a squadron.
We'll be having 6 "random" pilots (6 RNX or 6 individual pilots) flying with us during the smash event itself; therefore we need to be the backbone of the squad during the event, due to me being the SL of said squad. You guys need to get used to working as a team and being able to follow orders, as precise and as quickly as humanly possible.

The ops is aimed at all Air Wing members and at members signed up for flying in the smash, but all BRTD members are welcome.
If we do end up getting too big (12+), I'll be forced to sending people back to the main reaper as the ops will be focusing on micro teamwork within a single squad.
Becoming larger than a single squad, will make it too much of a clusterfuck and will turn the tight working squad into a common air zerg, were people won't be able to learn anything about communication or helping each other out in dire situations.

Time & Date:
25th of September 2014.
20.00 pm BST, 21.00 pm CEST.
Server: Miller

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
PRE-SS ? I'm german and I feel offended by that.
Just kidding :p Hail Wolfman109 leader of the Wolfpack!!

/topic
Ground peasants don't need to attend right?

Nokhan

Dec 2, 2013
Due to the upcoming Server Smash event, we'll have an Air Wing ops aimed at getting people up to snuff with flying and working together as a squadron.
We'll be having 6 "random" pilots (6 RNX or 6 individual pilots) flying with us during the smash event itself; therefore we need to be the backbone of the squad during the event, due to me being the SL of said squad. You guys need to get used to working as a team and being able to follow orders, as precise and as quickly as humanly possible.

The ops is aimed at all Air Wing members and at members signed up for flying in the smash, but all BRTD members are welcome.
If we do end up getting too big (12+), I'll be forced to sending people back to the main reaper as the ops will be focusing on micro teamwork within a single squad.
Becoming larger than a single squad, will make it too much of a clusterfuck and will turn the tight working squad into a common air zerg, were people won't be able to learn anything about communication or helping each other out in dire situations.

Time & Date:
25th of September 2014.
20.00 pm BST, 21.00 pm CEST.
Server: Miller

i will maybe be there a few minutes later because ill have to get home from soccer practice, 15 min tops

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
I will try to make it, but I have an important meeting with some entrepreneurs that I cannot ditch. Also I'll have to put my daughter to bed etc and please the wife a bit.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
And they say romance is dead! :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That feeling when you get to the point where sex can sometimes feel like an obstacle to tacle before you can play planetside 2 :p

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
I was handed the information regarding what role our squad will do in the event.
I'll go over job/role/plan as well during the training.
If you can't make it don't worry, I'll brief everybody right before the match start as well so people are well aware of what is going to happen.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
I was handed the information regarding what role our squad will do in the event.
I'll go over job/role/plan as well during the training.
If you can't make it don't worry, I'll brief everybody right before the match start as well so people are well aware of what is going to happen.

@Wolfman109 What is the role?