Training [Sep 7, 2014] BRTD OUTFIT TRAINING 7/09/2014 (Inda)

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Belly-Bump.gif

I could watch that alllllll day!

Oh...ummmm...BUMP!

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
We had a really good turn out tonight guys! Thanks to everyone that came.

BRTD Staff.

ziYm8q4.jpg

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Couldn't make it either, had to take care of the in-laws..

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Excellent! Thanks to everyone that helped out and got this going. *wink* @Sharpe

Rimak

Aug 15, 2014
Aarhus, Denmark
New people making me really love when we played 1-2 squads with same people all time.
this right now.... to any vet who was playing when i was recruit sorry if i was shity recruit..

Definitely we need training. Last night, when we we're running around and Dna came and took the recruits to run in Charlie squad, i think it was Twido who said something along the lines of "look ppl recruits are making us look bad". :D
As a newcomer and a low BR guy I would like to speak for all the recruits that are in same situation.
First of all I would like to start by saying sorry to all the VET guys that we, the recruits, make look bad and would like to ask that if some of you will see us doing these mistakes, to kindly explain what we should do to correct it. I know that explaining it 63 times for each recruit is challenging and can be very, very frustrating. The only thing I really want to ask is not to turn your back on us. We can learn and listen if we are given advises. On the same note I would like to express personal thanks to everyone who spends their time to teach us either in training or in everyday plays, thank you.
Now about the training - it was amazing. Yes it was just about the basics, but these basics are what a lot of us lack. We as recruits do want to play this game better, so the training session was a breath of fresh air, since it concentrated so much on newbie mistakes. Mastering the game comes with experience and time, and training like this can speed up learning of the game process immensely.

TL;DR
Training is awesome.
I want to learn more.
Thanks to everyone who teaches the new recruits.
Having no group photo sucks.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
As a newcomer and a low BR guy I would like to speak for all the recruits that are in same situation.
First of all I would like to start by saying sorry to all the VET guys that we, the recruits, make look bad and would like to ask that if some of you will see us doing these mistakes, to kindly explain what we should do to correct it. I know that explaining it 63 times for each recruit is challenging and can be very, very frustrating. The only thing I really want to ask is not to turn your back on us. We can learn and listen if we are given advises. On the same note I would like to express personal thanks to everyone who spends their time to teach us either in training or in everyday plays, thank you.
Now about the training - it was amazing. Yes it was just about the basics, but these basics are what a lot of us lack. We as recruits do want to play this game better, so the training session was a breath of fresh air, since it concentrated so much on newbie mistakes. Mastering the game comes with experience and time, and training like this can speed up learning of the game process immensely.

TL;DR
Training is awesome.
I want to learn more.

First lesson: don't pay too much attention to PrincessBakaneSans comments, he will try to lure you in with cute anime gifs, but remember they are always 14 and indecent!

B45Hy

Mar 23, 2013
Finland

TL;DR
Training is awesome.
I want to learn more.

Now you misunderstood what i, or well Twido, was saying was that you guys played in Dna's squad so organised and all that jazz that it looked like we the Vet's and members were so shit and all over the place. You recruits played that night just like we should play it every night =)

BakaneSan

Nov 5, 2013
Anime
From my point of view vets recruits and co-leaders do wrong stuff especialy co-leaders run out of point building stand near doors and ect. that day we just had a lot of recruits some even arguing with sl/pl wich is no-no